MiO Liquid Water Enhancer Fit Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

MiO Liquid Water Enhancer is a portable, multi-serve liquid water enhancer with electrolytes*. One small 48mL bottle makes up to 18 x 250mL servings, prepared. MiO Sport has 0 calories per 250mL serving prepared and no artificial flavors. See more here.

October 07, 2016

Le produit met de la couleur et du goût dans mon eau. Les saveurs sont un peu artificiel à mon avis. Se ne sont pas mes suppléments pour eau favoris malheureusement.

October 05, 2016

These made me appreciate plain water even more. I didn't like the taste at all. My husband liked it and he even said that yo can mix it with any alcoholic drink and not have the hangover from too much sweets from juices. I dunno. It has a weird after taste and my taste buds just don't agree with it.

September 27, 2016

I dont like to drink a water, so i tried those water enhansers and i didnt like it. I can taste the chemical flavour in it. Price was good, but taste not worth it, it has that aftertaste so i wouldnt recommend it

September 27, 2016

I am obsessed with mio. I drink so much water it is unreal and sometimes it gets boring to drink plain water day after day. 1 bottle of mio will last you through a whole case of water. It has a really nice flavor (all of them). It is nice once in a while to change it up and add a little flair to your water. I love this stuff!

September 23, 2016

love the flavor of this for flavoring in my water I also add this to yogurt its amazing ,I recommend youu try thi sand add to what ever you want for a yummy taste

September 23, 2016

I am not a big water drinker! I just don't like the taste of plain old water! When I go on my exercising binges I know I need to keep hydrated and it's all I can do to pound back a bottle of water. A friend suggested I add Mionto it to add some flavour to the water. Wow there are some amazing flavours I will say and yup I drank a lot of water but only with Mio in it. I have been hearing a lot of negative things about the additives in Mio and what they do to your body so I did some research and I am not happy with what I found. I made the decision to stop using the Mio and suck it up and get used to drinking plain old water. I do suggest like anything else do your research and make your decisions if the product is for you.

September 22, 2016

Tastes devine but then when you realize what you have just infused into your healthy water one has to ask themselves why they are drinking a chemical poop storm?!?!
I love the taste and used them to quit drinking pop but then I did some label reading and I REFUSE to have these in my house. I have a bottle of lemon in the fridge...need some flavour use a squirt!

September 17, 2016

Love MiO. Easy to carry in my purse. Has a great selection of flavours. I like that I can make it as strong as I want. I often mix different flavours as well.

September 17, 2016

What I use Mio for is probably not recommended by the company, but... It's excellent with vodka! It makes mixed drinks amazing. It's a low calorie alternative to a cooler

August 10, 2016

Sometimes I get tired of plain water and these are nice to have on hand. They go on sale a lot and come in such a variety of flavours. A little squirt goes a long way.