Misa Nail Lacquer
Good

Misa Nail Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #1066 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

June 16, 2014

Love this stuff!! It does take 2 coats to get consistent colour coverage, but well worth the time! Favourite colours have included; a sunny smile makes me go wild (an awesome florescent highlighter yellow) and sandals, flip flops and hip hop (a florescent hot pink) top with Avon UV topcoat and instant awesome!!!

April 27, 2012

I got this in "Polka-Dot Bikini", a really natural peachy/pink shade.
This was included in my TopBox this month, and I was happy to be able to try out a new (to me) brand of nail polishes. I don't think I would have chosen this colour for myself in the store at first, but it's growing on me the more I use it. It looks girly and sweet and still really low-key. I definitely like the quality of the polish - the colour is very soft so you would think that one coat would not cut it at all, but you actually can get away with it. (I still prefer two for this one though.)
The polish goes on perfectly & dries in a decent amount of time, the brush is good quality, and overall it's just as good as my usual nail polish brands like Sally Hansen or OPI.
As I said before, I don't know if I would grab this colour specifically, but I would definitely buy this brand in another shade (and they do have some really cute ones on the website).