• Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Anti-Stress Mud Masque
  • Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Anti-Stress Mud Masque

Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Anti-Stress Mud Masque Reviews

Ranked #464 out of 523 in Masks

June 12, 2014

I have been stuck in my ways of using Lush products like Cosmetic Catastrophe or Love Lettuce. There are a few big differences though. With Lush, it is already a cream in a black bottle that you put on your face, let sit for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off. I was reading this mask and it turns out that it's a piece of fabric with the face mask already inside of it. The directions were pretty simple. Clean your face, apply the mask, wait 15 minutes, massage in, and rinse off. I got my bubble bath started, cleaned my face and pulled out the mask. It was a little larger than my face so it overlapped in my hair, neck and chin, but other than that, I have absolutely no complaints. Having seaweed and kelp in it, I thought the smell would be awful, but there is just enough perfume to not be overbearing, but still smell nice. I put the mask on, hopped in the tub, and relaxed for a good 20 minutes. I let it get a little hard/stiff before I massaged it just because from previous masks, it might take longer than it says on the package. I massaged the mask, removed it, and rinsed off to find my skin was so soft and clean. It was really a nice surprise. After using this mask, I think its hard for me to choose which I like more, Lush or Montagne Jeunesse. They both have their pros but aside from the size of the mask, I can't find a con for MJ. A big thumbs up to Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Face Mask. Plus, for $1.99 or cheaper, they rock!

August 12, 2013

It is a great mask, but I did not like the feel of this particular mask on my face. I did not feel it was anti-stressful at all, and my skin did not have a major difference. The good thing about Montagne masks is that they make your skin feel baby soft afterwards.

June 27, 2012

Ok, I have to admit, I haven't tried these masks yet. I have a few masks on the go right now, so I'm waiting till they're done before trying for myself. However, I have bought many many of these as little gifts for stockings or to add to birthday gifts. They are super cheap and convienent for gift giving!

June 26, 2010

I heard about those masks in a beauty blog. Of course, I already saw those little pouches at the drugstore, but never tried it. I chose the Dead Sea one as it is aimed at oily skin. I also needed something to deep clean my skin and de-clog my pores. lately I have been breaking out, and decided a maks was a must!

When I opened the pouch, it smels of nice lavender. I haven't read that part on the packet (I didn't check correctly) so I was pleasantly surprised!

The mask dried and stiffen like a good mask does. And then I looked at my skin and my pores were clean so I was happy!

This product is not expensive, about 1$, and I haven't used it all, so I think it is a good price for a little treat!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml