Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa

Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa Reviews

Ranked #358 out of 546 in Masks

July 22, 2016

This broke out my skin/red/itchy the whole 9. But I also know I have very sensitive skin. I have seen a few reviews that this works great for normal skin and the price is super cheap so if it does work for you- you can enjoy the benefit of not spending a lot. Always do a test patch first.

July 20, 2016

I love Montagne Jeunesse face masks! They're inexpensive, great quality and leave your skin soft and smooth. I love the different types (peel off, purifying, mud etc) and all the fun ingredients.

January 28, 2015

I love masks. I use them all the time, but mostly I have a particular brand I use. This is my first time trying something else and I found that while it gives my face a refreshing feeling and leaves my face feeling soft, the mask was not utilized to its potential. I had a lot of facial area that wasn't covered. The instructions tell you to massage your face once you remove the mask, but its impossible due to the mud drying out

New Offer!!