Montagne Jeunesse Sauna Masque Reviews

Ranked #496 out of 614 in Masks

May 03, 2015

I did not like this mask at all. It was too hot, almost a burning sensation. It made my face really red. I saw no benefits that it did to my face, I will stick to my Korean masks.

May 03, 2015

I tried this stuff before and i did not like it, not only did it burn like crazy it also made my face break out..

April 15, 2015

My sister bought me some of these masks for Christmas in a basket with various products she packed in it. Oh my goodness did this mask do a number on my face. Within a few moments after application, my skin started burning and was itching. I washed it off immediately. That didn't stop the redness nor itching. It had already got into my pores. Needless to say, I had to go to our dermatologist.

March 31, 2015

Terrible, with a burning sensation and a gross rash. My skin isn't super sensitive, but this left my face with a rosacia like rash. This is why I stopped buying cheap masques. I will spend the extra money for a lush masque, or go to sephora and buy a huge jar of really expensive stuff.

August 15, 2014

These face masks will either leave you with great results or terrible ones. I tried them with my sister and her face was brighter and cleaner looking after using this mask, but my face was red and itchy. Everyone I ask about these masks either says they had a reaction to it like mine or amazing results like my sister. In conclusion, if you have sensitive skin, do NOT try this.

August 14, 2014

Best mask ever!
    I love this self heating formula. Just wash your face then apply this mask for a luxury warm cleanse. It leaves my face soft and deep cleaned without overly drying my skin. The warm effect is a wonderful feeling when relaxing in the shower or bath. I just cannot praise this product enough!