MoroccanOil Hydrating Conditioner
Good

MoroccanOil Hydrating Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 539 in Conditioner

June 06, 2016

By far my favourite of MoroccanOil products! This conditioner works miracles. With having long hair it makes trying to brush my hair after washing extremely difficult, but ever since I tried this conditioner I can comb and brush right through it. I love the way that this shampoo leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky for even up to two days after washing! The only down side of this product is that it is a little bit on the pricey side but I would highly recommend!

March 23, 2016

I recently began using this conditioner in conjunction with the MoroccanOil Hydrating Shampoo and my hair has never looked healthier. This conditioner is thick and creamy and very moisturizing. It leaves my hair incredibly soft, smooth, shiny and full of life. It has even helped with split ends. This also smells heavenly, a very soft, feminine scent. A bit pricier than drug store conditioner but I do feel it was s worth it. No drugstore brands have been able to make my hair look and feel this good.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?