MoroccanOil Restorative Hair Mask

MoroccanOil Restorative Hair Mask Reviews

Ranked #1423 out of 2161 in Hair Care

MoroccanOil Restorative Hair Mask is a unique, ultra-light non-greasy formula that seals in shine and produces silky perfection for all hair types. This hair mask uses argan oil from Southwest Morocco, which naturally renews hair cell structure and consistently restores shine to hair. Visit moroccanoil.com for more information.

January 28, 2016

I'm a newbie at using hair masks and didn't know how well the product would work. I was quite surprised at how it conditions my hair and makes it look healthy again

January 23, 2013

I love this line of hair care products. The restorative mask is amazing. As a African American woman finding hair care products that actually soften the hair and make it more manageable is great... The only thing is that yes it is expensive but it's worth it. I use every time I wash my hair. I use it as a deep conditioner.

August 24, 2011

For a salon product, I couldn't get a better deal! I paid $30 for it and it's my miracle in a container. My hair ends up super smooth for days, tangle free, and has a really nice, floral scent after using this. You only need a little bit; I just dip my two fingers in and take a small scoop to work through my hair. I leave it in anywhere from a half hour to a few hours, but some people even leave it in overnight and their hair feels like silk after! As far as I know it doesn't stain your pillows... but if you're worried about it, I'd put an old towel down on your pillow just in case. Oh, and because you only need a little, the tub lasts forever and a half! Bingo! I only need to use it maybe once a month, but you can use it up to weekly if you wish.

May 02, 2011

My hair became so dry after coming back from sunny Cuba. After only 3 treatments of this amazing miracle worker my hair feels so much healthier and is so shiny. I use this magic after every wash and has made such a big difference in my appearence.

February 04, 2011

Love this products, makes my hair so soft. However it is pricey and smells (to me) a bit like tobacco.

February 03, 2011

This product is very good for dry, damaged hair. It smells wonderful and feels nice on your hair. Although it didnt perform any miracles on my hair (which has been dyed a zillion times) it did help make it softer and it smelled divine. I have used other products from this line and dont find them too bad at all.

January 16, 2010

I'm only into my first two uses so I will keep you posted on the long term results. In the short term...leaves hair feeling super soft and I absolutely *love* the scent!!

March 14, 2009

I have very dry, damaged, fine, highlighted hair. I have used this product 3 times in the last 4 weeks and I absolutely love it. First off, it smells so wonderful, it's thick, rich and luxurious! The directions say to leave on for 5-10 min, but I put on a shower cap and leave it on as long as I like (usually an hour). My hair comes out absolutely fabulous with this...soft, silky, healthy looking and feeling! It is definately worth the purchase! I am a hair product junkie and this is my favorite intense conditening treatment now.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender