Mr.freeze jumbo

Mr.freeze jumbo Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 421 in Ice Cream

October 21, 2016

Who doesn't love a Jumbo Mr Freezie?! It brings to mind feel good memories of hot summer days as a kid running under sprinklers, playing double dutch and riding our bikes as fast as we could go. Nobody makes freezies like Mr. Freezie! Other brands lose the flavour in the first gulp and then you're left with plain old ice to eat but the flavour lasts until the end with Mr. Freezies. And everyone has their favourite flavours. Mine were always blue, white, pink and red. Yum! Haven't had one in years but now I want one!

October 21, 2016

Tellement bon ces mr.freeze qui me rappelle quand j'avais 10-12 ans! Par contre les jumbo je ne réussi jamais à les finir,je les trouve énormes lol,mais ça reste '' le dessert / collation '' la plus rafraîchissante de l'été!

September 27, 2016

J'en ai beaucoup mangé durant mon enfant .... et même j'en mange encore.plusieurs saveurs mes préférés sont le jaune et le bleu. Pratique à avoir dans son congélateur .

May 09, 2016

Il n'existe aucun Mr Freexe meilleur que ceux ci ...! Je retombe en amour à chaque fois ... Rouge, Rose, Blanc, Mauve, Bleu ou Orange il n'y à rien qui me rappel plus mes journées d'été de 10 à 13 ans que ça !

April 22, 2016

I don't really eat these on the regular now but these treats were a significant part of my childhood; it makes me feel really nostalgic. There are so many flavours, I was always obsessed with the blue freezie the most and right after that, the white one. It's a really satisfying treat to have on a hot summer day.

April 16, 2016

I love Mr.Freeze they have been around for ever and all the kids and a few adults i know like them great product. Can hardly wait for the summer to have my freezee

April 16, 2016

There is nothing like a mr. freeze jumbo freezer in the summer! These were a staple around my house when growing up and I now buy them for my family. Blue is everyone's favourite flavour and they love how it stains their lips and mouths blue. Great taste, great price and highly recommended. Will purchase again.

April 15, 2016

I love these Mr. Freeze Jumbos! This is my childhood summer and after school treat. So many good memories. My favorite color is blue. It tastes the best, and you get to have a cool looking tongue after :p

April 15, 2016

These are a summer time staple! I love all of the flavors(except purple, that one just tastes weird to me). These are not overly sweet. Very refreshing on a hot summer day!

April 15, 2016

Les Mr.Freeze me ramène en enfance! le goût de framboises bleues a toujours été mon préféré, il ressemble beaucoup au goût de la slush puppie bleue également au gout de franboises bleue. jen suis folle.