Munchkin Orajel Back Teeth Teether
Good

Munchkin Orajel Back Teeth Teether Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 470 in Toys

March 27, 2016

A wonderful teether! Easy to grasp for little hands. The design is great... It reaches the back teeth. I would freeze mine for about half an hour and my daughter loved it. I like how there are different textures on each part of the teether. I highly recommend this!

January 26, 2016

My 8 month old love this teether. It's easy to hold. Has a wide variety of surface. Nicely shape.

June 21, 2015

This is a fantastic product for a teething baby. Just put it in the fridge for a little while and its ready to use. I like the different textures so they baby can use the side they prefer.

June 03, 2015

This variety of teether is a life saver for baby and parent. Our 22 month old grandson doesn't have all his back teeth in yet. I got this and put it in the fridge. I gave it to him and he loves it. It provides so much relief when his little gums are so swollen and red.

May 15, 2015

This is my baby's favourite teether! It is easy to grab for little fingers, and has 5 different textured nubs to chew on. Easy to wash, can be put in the fridge for cold relief.