Murad Acne Spot Treatment Reviews

Ranked #366 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

What it is:
A fast-acting spot treatment that minimizes acne breakouts and promotes immediate healing of blemishes.

What it is formulated to do:
This product provides on-the-spot acne control the moment you feel a blemish developing. A powerful acne-fighting formula, it treats breakouts while promoting healing with anti-inflammatory ingredients that soothe and reduce redness. Its convenient size makes it easy to provide extra attention to a stubborn blemish anytime, anywhere.

December 18, 2016

I had been using another acne treatment which I loved, but was ran out of it. I decided to try this because it was a few dollars cheaper, but I returned it a week later. It did absolutely NOTHING for my skin. It didn't help with acne at all... not for the size, redness... nothing. I also hate the smell! I thought Tea Tree oil was bad enough, but man this stinks! I returned it for another brand to try out and am much happier. I don't recommend this at all.

May 26, 2015

To my disappointment, this spot treatment did not do very much to clear up my pimples at all. I don't have much else to say about it, because I used the whole 15ml container and did not find it helped at all.

March 31, 2015

This product didn't do much for my acne. After putting it on several nights on a pimple, it didn't even reduce the redness. Was not impressed with it, so I'm glad I asked for a sample before buying the full size.

November 16, 2014

To start, I should say that I have somewhat sensitive skin, so that was likely my problem with this product. For me, this product did not help my pimples like it was supposed to, and instead left me with a very red and itchy rash. This product is not suitable for fair or sensitive skin. To make it worse, it didn't even seem to help dry up my pimples either.

October 23, 2014

this works great its really direct and really quick

1.5/5

October 23, 2014

I did not like this product at all. When I used it I didn't notice a difference in my skin clearing up. Also, when I used it I noticed there was a giant red circle on my face. So I definitely won't be using it again since my skin didn't react well.

August 14, 2013

PROS: Helps with small pimples, licorice extracts helps to soothe and stop inflammation and redness around the pimple

CONS: Pricey

QUICK TIPS: Try using Mario Badescu Drying Cream, in my opinion it works better and also uses sulfur to treat acne
    I received this in the Murad Acne Kit and although it does help it wasn't the best sulfur based acne treatment I have used. It is ok for small pimples but if you have a large pimple or major breakoutt I suggest trying another sulfur treatmen

July 29, 2013

I do not know why I bought this product but I guess for the price, I thought it would work faster and better. However I hated its smell. Even under makeup, it makes your face smell like a rotten egg the whole day and applying makeup over the treatment is so difficult as it dries thick and chalky.

June 23, 2012

Well i received this as a gift from a friend who got a deal. So i tried it out. It takes a lot of effort to make this product worth it, and you go through it quite fast. It says to apply 2-4 times a day for it to work. But the bottle is 15ml. Another point i'd like to make is that you have to buy the set together, but you do not run out of the products at the same time because of the different packaging sizes.

August 03, 2011

I have been using this product for over a year and it helps so much when I breakout. It is a great item to have if you are prone to breakouts. I usually use it and then let it dry and put on moisturizer after and my skin always feels soft and it does not dry out my skin. I love it and I always make sure I have it. The tube may not be big but you don't have to use a lot so it lasts a long time. Everytime I see a breakout starting I apply it to the area and it reduces the redness and helps clear it up. So it is gone within a few days instead of hanging around longer. I totally recommend this product!!

TigerLilly has started a new forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

megvdlz earned the Beauty Guru badge

megvdlz added a new review for
    Manic Panic Hair Dye

fly_eyez has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Noyah Lipstick