• Murad T-Zone Pore Refining Gel
Good

Murad T-Zone Pore Refining Gel Reviews

Ranked #249 out of 270 in Serums

April 14, 2015

I use this every day! I have large pores all over my nose and under the eyes and this makes a huge difference

December 29, 2012

This product claims to:
- Dissolve pore-clogging impurities
- Gently exfoliate to remove dull, dry skin cells
- Evens oily and dry zones

Ingredients include:
- Retinol, to help improve skin texture, tone and radiance
- Glycolic and Salicylic Acids to gently exfoliate to help clear pores and skin imperfections
- Pomegranate Extract to help neutralize and protect skin against free radical damage

I bought this from Sephora a few days ago ($40 for a 2oz. bottle) in hopes that this will be a solution to the enlarged pores on my nose. After reading many reviews, I decided to go with this product.

It's only been two days, but so far it's done a great job of shrinking my pores and evening out redness under my nostrils. When used all over the face before bed after toner and in combination with some moisturizer, you wake up to insanely smooth skin!

Unfortunately, it hasn't done much to actually clear out the pores yet, but something topically applied like this (without any form of manual extraction) probably takes time to fully clear out the pores, so only time will tell. To speed up the process I'm panning to use it in conjunction with other product.

Conclusion:
If you're looking for a quick way to shrink pores and even complexion, this is your potion!