Nair Care Divine Sensual Berries No Strip Wax Reviews

Ranked #243 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Discover the secret for long lasting smoothness. New NAIR Cire Divine microwaveable wax is a quick and easy way to remove unwanted hair. This wax eliminates the need to use cloth strips, saving you a step every time, because it forms into strips on its own. Simply smooth on wax and peel off. It even works effectively on short hair! Nair Cire Divine Sensual Berries features...• A creamy pink wax• A delicious new fruity fragrance

September 05, 2016

Talk about easy! I really like this Nair wax. No strips needed as the wax turns into its own strip and leaves skin feeling soft considering after the removal of hair. I believe that the wax comes in a few different scents, but I tried the berry one and it was good. I also love how it works on short hair!

1.5/5

June 18, 2015

I absolutely hated this wax. It was completely ineffective. It removed almost no hair, no matter where I tried it or how long/short the hair was.

1.5/5

June 10, 2015

This product was horrible. I should have known better than to buy it. I normally do my own waxing using more professional grade wax in a wax warmer but I thought I'd give it a shot thinking Nair has improved their products over the years and to have the added bonus of not having to buy strips. But what a disappointment! I followed the instructions and I know how to wax properly but this stuff didn't take off one hair. Don't waste your money on Nair products, especially not this one which is also full of dyes and perfumes

May 12, 2015

I used to go to the spa to get wax but realized it was getting really expensive, I tested out a few products and when I tried this one, I found that it was easy to use and very efficient as well. The only downside that really annoys me but would not make me stop using it is that it gets really really sticky on your skin and the wipes they give to remove the stickiness is not enough. I find myself rubbing a bunch of coconut oil on myself after.

Other than that the wax is great, I have used it for my eyebrows, upper lips and bikini area. I find that the no strip wax makes it easier for you to wax yourself by also minimizing the mess. My hands don't get all sticky from juggling strip and stick. The wax also smells really good and really attacks those short hair.

Overall worth the price your paying and the pot can last you a really long time too! I just wished they gave more wipes to remove the wax from your skin and ....floor.

April 15, 2015

This is an Amazing product clean to use and easy like that but most of all it does a Wonderful job and last for a while and it's so easy and clean great product.

March 15, 2015

Nair Care Divine Sensual Berries No Strip Wax ..was never fan off waxing but this one i like and enjoy .smells so good .

March 15, 2015

I hated waxing before this so I never did it, but then I tried this because my sister in law recommended it, and I love it! It smells amazing and works great!!

February 19, 2014

I use this brand of wax most often.

Pros:
- Very effective, though you may need to grow hair out for a bit before applying
- Nice scent
- Straightforward heating instructions
- Good amount, lasts for many applications

Cons:
- Messy, wax strings get stuck to clothing, sink, skin, etc (Tip: Use oil to remove)
- Wooden Applicator is impossible to clear of wax completely, build up means eventually application is extremely messy
- Effectiveness depends a lot on how you apply it (Instructions google is your friend!)

February 17, 2014

I liked this one wasn't to bad I like that it makes the hair stay away longer then shaving would love to try the apple one, I like waxing but it's sometimes hard to tell witch ones work the best but this one was pretty good I'd buy it again

June 21, 2013

I've purchased this in the Gardenia scent a few times before, and decided to try the Berries to switch it up. They both smell great, although my only complaint is that they scent my microwave as well (after heating the wax), and it lasts for days if I don't wash it out!
As for the actual wax, I've tried a few other at-home types before, in strip form, and they are always hit/miss. I have pretty much never had an issue with Cire Devine, though. The technique can be a bit tricky at first, as with all wax kits. You have to make sure you don't overheat the wax, and stir it well, and also make sure your skin is well prepped (I exfoliate regularly a few days leading up to waxing, and then the day of I use lots of baby powder). The biggest thing to get down is scooping up just enough wax and manipulating it so it doesn't drip before you apply. Honestly though, after a couple tries it became VERY easy for me to use this wax, and for different areas as well. It's simple to remove, especially if you make a bit of a mess, and most importantly my skin always feels great afterwards.
This is the one brand I always go back to for waxing, and I highly recommend it!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml