Natrel Dark Chocolate Milk

Natrel Dark Chocolate Milk Reviews

Ranked #689 out of 797 in Chocolate

February 17, 2017

Une merveille!!! Ce lait au chocolat est tout simplement trop bon!!! Un bon goût intense de chocolat qui ravira tous les amateurs de chocolat!! Je recommande sans problèmes.

August 16, 2016

Delicious! I never really drank chocolate milk because I thought it would be too sweet for me and that it would be watered down, but trying this milk has made me changed my mind and I'm hooked. It tastes great and isn't watered down at all.

January 01, 2016

I'm not a big milk drinker so when I was visiting relatives they gave me some of this milk and I loved the chocolate flavor,it was rich and creamy and so good

September 24, 2015

This may be the best chocolate milk I have ever tasted. It is so creamy and flavorful. Also has less fat than the Avalon chocolate milk.

June 11, 2015

A rich and flavourful dark chocolate milk that satisfies your thirst. This is a real treat. I purchase this milk when I have a craving for a quality dark chocolate milk. You can taste the quality in every sip.

October 23, 2014

Just tried this new chocolate milk. My children and myself have fallen in love with this product. Tastes like a perfected chocolate shake. Everyone else must love this too because it is always out of stock at the grocery store.

August 05, 2014

My family of 5 couldn't get enough of this stuff! The flavour is so much better than some of the other chocolate milks on the market. I do find it on the pricier side though. I used a coupon for it so we could try it and I'm glad I did! Very tasty!

July 17, 2014

I got this once for free on groceries. I find it good over all.

What do you think, have you tried it?

May 31, 2014

C'est le MEILLEUR lait au chocolat que j'ai bu!!!!!

July 12, 2013

This is the BEST chocolate milk on the planet. The price is quite high (about $4/lt in Quebec) so we usually buy it when it's on sale - and then we stock up! It's thick amazing dark chocolate-y goodness. A must try!