Natural Factors Certified Liquid Organic oil of Oregano
Good

Natural Factors Certified Liquid Organic oil of Oregano Reviews

Ranked #177 out of 210 in Natural Therapies

April 25, 2014

Well the price might be a bit expensive, but i swear by this stuff!! I have made my kids take it. We do not dilute it at all we put it right under our tongues, gross only for a minute or two. but it is amazing. It has helped things from sore throats to congestion! I have even used it in some recipes!

January 11, 2012

This a review for oregano oil in general... as long as its ~85% carvacrol.
This stuff is my secret weapon for cold and flu. Whenever I feel a symptom coming I bust this baby out, put half a dropper under my tongue every 3 hours and by the end of the day I'm all good to go. Just make sure you have some juice handy, this stuff burns like hell. Take it as soon as you feel something starting. Its something I always keep in my house, its incredibly handy. I've used it for cuts, acne, hair treatments (scalp) in my cellulite concoctions, diffused, to disinfect shoes, nail fungus (not on me thank God, but others)... I do recommend before applying to skin to be diluted, it can irritate and burn, test it before.
Amazing plant, amazing product.

August 31, 2010

With the weather changing here on the west coast I'm well stocked with my Oil of Oregano.I swear by this stuff it is a cure all for so many ailments.Antioxidant protection,Reduces inflammation,reliefs seasonal allergies,Reliefs chronic muscle aches and arthritis ,reduces the risk of heart attacks and I go on.I use it when the flu hits or I have a sore throat.A few drops under your tongue and it will taste like you've just eaten a pizza!Its also good for sinus problems and one of my favorites if you have a nasty pimple that has broken out apply the oil right on the pimple I swear you can feel it work!It has this slight tingle by the following day it will be reduced dramatically .It also repels mosquitoes it just has so many beneficial uses I wouldn't be without it..There are many different brands and can be found in any health store or grocery mart like Choices or Whole Foods.I highly recommend this for any natural pharmacy alternative.