Nature Valley Nut & Seed Crisps Almond & Dark Chocolate Flavoured Coating Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 248 in Granola Bars

March 31, 2016

Love that there is a gluten free option that doesnt taste like cardboard. Although a little higher in sugar than I would like, its a great alternative to some of the other sugary bars out there. Love the crunchiness and real taste of the ingredients. Price is a bit high for what it is, but stock up when its on sale.

January 29, 2016

I picked these up my realizing how expensive they were and you on get many bars. They were good though. I liked the variety of nuts and seeds in them.

January 11, 2016

I received a coupon so I thought I'd give it a try, they where very tasty, and a satisfying snack with lots of crunch. The only drawback is they are on the pricy side so I will have to pass unless of course I find an awesome sale.

December 17, 2015

I really enjoy the combination of crunch and sweetness you get with this bar. They are a little pricey though and that makes me tend to skip

November 06, 2015

I bought these at the grocery store to keep in my desk at work for when those hunger pains strike. When I finally tried one, I had a hard time trying not to eat the rest. They have a great crunch to them, some sweetness but not too sweet. A great snack fro when you need something sweet, salty and crunchy!!

October 10, 2015

Nothing to write home about, and not much chocolate.They weren't popular in my house. They would be wonderful to feed the birds,without the chocolate coating

October 10, 2015

I buy #NatureValley bars all the time they are so good, healthy and convenient when I want a snack or need an extra boost to get me through til lunch or dinner. #NatureValley "Nut & Seed Crisps Almond & Dark Chocolate Flavoured Coating" are very crunchy, sweetened with dark chocolate, nuts, seeds and almond. Very pleasing snack and tasty snack.

October 10, 2015

These have a nice flavour. Love the chocolate and they are filling. The only negative is that they fall apart easily.

October 04, 2015

Delicious bar with just enough crunch, nuts and chocolate. For anytime of the day.

August 06, 2015

These bars are pretty good. I really like the seeds. I would buy these over the crunchy granola ones but my kids prefer them.