Amazing

NeoStrata Gel Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #685 out of 976 in Bath & Body

Suited for all skin types to cleanse and refresh the skin.Ideal for:All skin typesAll agesResults:Cleanses and refreshes in one simple stepRemoves build-up of dead cells and impurities on the surface of the skinReveals smoother, younger-looking skin in just 10 daysFormulation:Glycolic acid is the AHA of choice. Its small molecular size makes it effective in removing the build-up of dead cells on the surface of the skin. This gel contains 4% glycolic acid and an ideal pH for better results.

July 08, 2015

I like using this cleanser as it is very gentle, and makes my skin feel very clean after using it. It is not the greatest at removing makeup, so I use it after using makeup wipes/remover. I use it more than twice a day, since it is very gentle.

October 23, 2014

This gel doesn't foam too much, but it's not supposed to. This cleanser is a clear, scent free gel with 5% glycolic acid. I have been using it for about three weeks. I find my skin is smoother and clear but it's not a miracle or anything. It's not drying, well it can be if you use it more than 2x a day. It is not irritating to both face and eyes, and removes light makeup ok, but mascara and liner a bit of a struggle. I will buy it again.