• Nestlé Good Start 2
Good

Nestlé Good Start 2 Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 13 in Infant Formula

June 28, 2016

My daughter will only drink this formula. She was exclusively breast fed till about a year old when the doctor told me she needed to eat more and feed less, she was and still is a picky eater so I feel good giving her nestle good start because she is getting all the nutrients she needs and I know it! She will not take any other kind so the flavour must be good!

March 07, 2016

My baby loves this! She's growing well and the doctors says she looks healthy and great. I'm very happy that we chose Nestle Good Start as our infant formula.

January 06, 2016

je continue avec et mon bébé l'aime tjs
    l'odeur est tjs pas top mais pour son efficacité tout est bon

August 19, 2015

I switched Formula with my oldest son a couple of times, but this is the one that he preferred, so ended up sticking with it. So when it came to picking a formula for my second, I just went with the same one. Worked for one, should work for the other. The only thing is the price, it is a little expensive, but most formulas are.

I recommend if you are to use this product that you use there best formula (the one with Omega 3 + 6, Probiotic, and Iron & Calcium added) because the price difference is so close why not give your baby the best they can get.

I also just recently found out its the same formula my doctor uses for her daughter, so that gave me peace of mind that I made the right choice.

March 06, 2015

My little one was on this for a while and it didn't seem to bother his stomach as much as the other formula did, it wasn't too bad in price either.

August 21, 2014

A great formula for older babies. My kids liked the taste and so did their little tummy's. Less gas and smelled and tasted sweet.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows