One daily serving of Nestlé® Good Start® 3 gives your toddler the benefits of:
• Probiotic B. lactis: Your toddler’s digestive system is lined with a natural protective barrier called the digestive tract flora; Probiotic B. lactis contributes to keeping this barrier healthy*
• Omega 3 & 6: DHA and ARA support normal physical brain and eye development, primarily in children under 2 years of age
• 27 nutrients†: Including 24 vitamins and minerals which help maintain your toddler’s good health
• Iron helps support normal cognitive development
• Calcium and vitamin D help build strong bones and teeth
*Bifidobacterium lactis (B. lactis) is a probiotic that contributes to toddler’s healthy digestive tract flora
†Similar to other elements in a healthy, balanced diet
To prepare a 200 ml serving, add 4 scoops of powder (37 g) to 170 ml of water**. Mix or shake well in a cup or bottle, feed immediately. Discard unused portion after feeding. If preparing in advance, refrigerate at 2 – 4°C (36 – 39° F), and use within 24 hours. Not intended for infants under 12 months of age.
**Do not use microwave to warm Toddler Transition. Warming the product above 38°C (100°F) will compromise the B. lactis.
Average Price: $19.99