Nestlé® Good Start® Stage 3 Toddler Transition Nutritional Supplement Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 13 in Infant Formula

One daily serving of Nestlé® Good Start® 3 gives your toddler the benefits of:

•    Probiotic B. lactis: Your toddler’s digestive system is lined with a natural protective barrier called the digestive tract flora; Probiotic B. lactis contributes to keeping this barrier healthy*
•    Omega 3 & 6: DHA and ARA support normal physical brain and eye development, primarily in children under 2 years of age
•    27 nutrients†: Including 24 vitamins and minerals which help maintain your toddler’s good health
•    Iron helps support normal cognitive development
•    Calcium and vitamin D help build strong bones and teeth

*Bifidobacterium lactis (B. lactis) is a probiotic that contributes to toddler’s healthy digestive tract flora
†Similar to other elements in a healthy, balanced diet

To prepare a 200 ml serving, add 4 scoops of powder (37 g) to 170 ml of water**. Mix or shake well in a cup or bottle, feed immediately. Discard unused portion after feeding. If preparing in advance, refrigerate at 2 – 4°C (36 – 39° F), and use within 24 hours. Not intended for infants under 12 months of age.
**Do not use microwave to warm Toddler Transition. Warming the product above 38°C (100°F) will compromise the B. lactis.

September 12, 2016

I was really happy to read through the ingredients of this product before trying it with our little one. She drinks whole organic milk but we decided to take this with us on vacation where we may not be able to access whole organic milk easily. I felt really good about being able to provide her with a full range of extra nutrients and the probiotic addition is also wonderful. We have tried other formula brands and our little one would only take them if mixed with her regular milk. She seemed to enjoy this product and we are still using it today. We received this free sample in exchange for an honest review.

0.5/5

September 09, 2016

My baby didn't like it. The smell is quite bad. I don't forsee me purchasing this anytime soon. Doesnt really fit in with my daughters feeding schedule

September 09, 2016

My baby liked this product I found it was an easy transition from breast milk/ formula to milk. It has the flavor of milk but the added nutrients. I wish there was less sugar content and more natural ingredients but overall it's a good product and a reasonable price.

September 04, 2016

I was so happy to be chosen for this review as I am trying to ween my little man of breast milk and I want him to have a nutrient packed alternative to just milk. My son won't drink it he's too fussy I am going to give it another try soon but as of now he won't drink it he's 21 months old.

September 02, 2016

Mon enfant n'a pas aimé du tout. La texture était vraiment bizarre et la senteur encore plus! Il y a un gout de lait pas frais .... Donc je ne recommence pas l'expérience et mon enfant non plus!

September 01, 2016

My daughter really enjoyed this toddler drink and I love that she's getting added nutrition, it's not a bad price and you do see coupons for it quite often. Easy to store and use. I would recommend it for sure.

August 31, 2016

J'ai recu ce produit en cadeau dans le club d'essaie. Mon bébé a apprécié le goût, C'est super qu'ils mettent des probiotiques afin de faciliter la digestion. Ce que j'ai moins apprécié, c'est qu'il y a du sucre ajouté au produit. Pour les gens qui recherchent une formule pour s'assurer que leur bebes absorbent assez de vitamines et minéraux, c'est un choix intéressant.

August 31, 2016

My baby has been on whole milk for a whike she did not like this toddler formula! She took a couple of swigs and wouldnt touch it at all trued her again a couple day later and had the same results

August 31, 2016

mon enfant a vraiment aimer cette sorte de lait ,il sent bon et il a un tres bon gout .plein de bon laiment essentielle au bon développement de notre enfant

August 30, 2016

I found the Toddler transition supplement to be great my daughter loved the taste and it helped make sure she was getting the proper nutrition she needed at this stage of life. My daughter love the taste of this product and didn't have a problem transition to it at all. I will definite purchase this product again.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier