Nestle Turtles Chocolates Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 758 in Chocolate

January 08, 2017

Chocolate, caramel and pecans...pure delight! I love many types of chocolate treats, but, hands down, this is my favorite. Remember the old tv commercial where the girl sang, "Mmmmm, I love Turtles"?

January 06, 2017

I buy the nestle turtles chocolates for my two children has a treat, and they love them, from the milk chocolate, to the silky caramel and the crunchy nuts, it is so good,

December 28, 2016

A must for the holiday season. Impossible to pass a Christmas. No taste of these wonderful chocolates. A rich taste of toffee blend with delicious pecans and all over with good Nestle chocolate.

I recomand this product !

November 15, 2016

Great taste as always. I have to pick the turtles every time I go to the grocery store.
    I just cannot stop eating them, that's why I only buy in the packs of three.
    I would recommend this the Nestle Turtles Chocolates.

November 12, 2016

Remember the song...Turtles Turtles raw raw raw....mmmm I love Turtles. I can't imagine having Christmas without a bunch of these around the house. The caramel and pecans are heavenly and the chewy texture is awesome. Great gift idea too.

October 20, 2016

These are so good. Chocolate, nuts, caramel. What a wonderful combination. These are a great gift idea for teachers or bus drivers or coworkers. Or gifts for me. If y'all want my address let me know and you can send me some lol. Truly a delicious and hearty filling treat.

October 20, 2016

I can eat these all day... so amazing. I love chocolate,nuts and caramel all in one and they are shaped like turtles !! how can you not like these chocolates

October 04, 2016

these are my fav. mass produced chocolate. the inside caramel is not overly sweet and just the right consistency. It is hard to stop eating them once opened

September 28, 2016

I love Turtles chocolates. The combination of pecans, caramel and chocolate creates a heavenly chewy texture. These make really great stocking stuffers at Christmas.

September 19, 2016

These are so good! I can only eat a few at a time as they sit very heavy with me. I do only buy these around Christmas as I think most people do as well. They are just a great classic type of chocolate! great stocking stuffers too!