Nestle Turtles Chocolates Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 797 in Chocolate

March 02, 2017

Pecans , chocolate & caramel all in one?? What could be better !

These have been a classic in my childhood home which I will transit to my kids as well.

Great packaging and love the individual packages for my office desk

March 01, 2017

Nestle makes amazing chocolate, so when they had a pecan / caramel colab I was all over this.
    turtles are SO tasty, full of flavor and perfect for christmas. although a little expensive they're delicious and so worth it

March 01, 2017

Chocolate, caramel and pecans. What's not to love. I'm a firm believer that you can throw pecans and walnuts in anything and it takes sweets to a whole other level. These chocolates also have a nosalgic value because as a child my stepmother used to get turtles every year for christmas.

February 20, 2017

pecan, caramel and chocolate beautifully combined.. these are irresistible.. i love how creamy, chewy and gooey they are. its a complete package of goodness in your mouth.

January 08, 2017

Chocolate, caramel and pecans...pure delight! I love many types of chocolate treats, but, hands down, this is my favorite. Remember the old tv commercial where the girl sang, "Mmmmm, I love Turtles"?

January 06, 2017

I buy the nestle turtles chocolates for my two children has a treat, and they love them, from the milk chocolate, to the silky caramel and the crunchy nuts, it is so good,

December 28, 2016

A must for the holiday season. Impossible to pass a Christmas. No taste of these wonderful chocolates. A rich taste of toffee blend with delicious pecans and all over with good Nestle chocolate.

I recomand this product !

November 15, 2016

Great taste as always. I have to pick the turtles every time I go to the grocery store.
    I just cannot stop eating them, that's why I only buy in the packs of three.
    I would recommend this the Nestle Turtles Chocolates.

November 12, 2016

Remember the song...Turtles Turtles raw raw raw....mmmm I love Turtles. I can't imagine having Christmas without a bunch of these around the house. The caramel and pecans are heavenly and the chewy texture is awesome. Great gift idea too.

October 20, 2016

These are so good. Chocolate, nuts, caramel. What a wonderful combination. These are a great gift idea for teachers or bus drivers or coworkers. Or gifts for me. If y'all want my address let me know and you can send me some lol. Truly a delicious and hearty filling treat.

Netflix

Old Navy Stores

gadzooks added a new review for
    Laughing Cow Cheese Cubes

she-she has started a new forum topic
    HELP! my skin has turned against me!

Bath & Body Works