Nestle Turtles Chocolates Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 737 in Chocolate

November 15, 2016

Great taste as always. I have to pick the turtles every time I go to the grocery store.
I just cannot stop eating them, that's why I only buy in the packs of three.
I would recommend this the Nestle Turtles Chocolates.

November 12, 2016

Remember the song...Turtles Turtles raw raw raw....mmmm I love Turtles. I can't imagine having Christmas without a bunch of these around the house. The caramel and pecans are heavenly and the chewy texture is awesome. Great gift idea too.

October 20, 2016

These are so good. Chocolate, nuts, caramel. What a wonderful combination. These are a great gift idea for teachers or bus drivers or coworkers. Or gifts for me. If y'all want my address let me know and you can send me some lol. Truly a delicious and hearty filling treat.

October 20, 2016

I can eat these all day... so amazing. I love chocolate,nuts and caramel all in one and they are shaped like turtles !! how can you not like these chocolates

October 04, 2016

these are my fav. mass produced chocolate. the inside caramel is not overly sweet and just the right consistency. It is hard to stop eating them once opened

September 28, 2016

I love Turtles chocolates. The combination of pecans, caramel and chocolate creates a heavenly chewy texture. These make really great stocking stuffers at Christmas.

September 19, 2016

These are so good! I can only eat a few at a time as they sit very heavy with me. I do only buy these around Christmas as I think most people do as well. They are just a great classic type of chocolate! great stocking stuffers too!

September 17, 2016

I love these chocolates. I honestly can't get enough. I feel sad when I run out and have to wait to get more. I like the combination is has. It's not too sweet.

August 02, 2016

I have to get these every christmas it's the only brand of choclate turtles that I'll buy. The chocolate and caramel are good quality and the nuts make the perfect crunch. It's pretty easy to eat a whole box.

July 16, 2016

One of my favorite. These are so addicting. They never last very long in our house. We usually only get them around Christmas time though. These are great.