Neutrogena Age Shield Face Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 110, 3 oz

Neutrogena Age Shield Face Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 110, 3 oz Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 333 in Sun Protection

October 28, 2016

I love this product because it is not greasy on your face and I've been using it for two years now. |t does'nt feel heavy at all. I would recommend this product!!!!

September 17, 2016

Very good moisturizer happy to use it good for the amount of money spent .Works for my skin as it was having breakouts and dry patches but most other them corrected.

August 10, 2016

I have been using this moisturizer for three months. I have sensitive skin, but have not had any bad reactions to this product. It does not leave a white film like some other creams with sunscreen. I like the packaging, I do not have to put my fingers into the product and contaminate it.

July 26, 2016

Very effective at protecting skin, as you'd expect from an SPF 110 sunblock. Drawbacks are making your skin too white, oily, and feeling like you have a heavy/thick cream on your face. I always feel uncomfortable wearing this sunscreen because I don't feel light and fresh. I also have oily skin so this makes my skin into an oil slick very fast. I have learned to use this only on special areas I really want 100% protection like elbows, knees, hands...

March 13, 2016

I really burn under the sun and a 60 lotion is absolutly ridiculous for me.
110 is amazing! It has no smell and no greasy/oily feel to it.
It's a product I recommend if you need that amount of SPF or if you really want to be sure you have a very effective protection.
I still need to apply it every 30 minutes like any other cream because I sweat under the sun.

January 03, 2016

This product is fantastic. It blocks the sun and makes you look younger. In my case you my skin is softer thanks to this product.