Neutrogena Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Night Cream
Good

Neutrogena Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #1090 out of 1147 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Even while you sleep, free radicals can attack your skin and cause premature signs of aging. Ageless Restoratives Anti-Oxidant Night Moisturizer helps neutralize 99% of free radicals* while also reversing the signs of aging such as fine lines, uneven tone, and age spots, for a younger-looking you. Fight free radicals, even as you sleep, with this exclusive antioxidant complex that features Feverfew, an ultra-soothing botanical that helps calm irritated skin, and Gamma Tocopherol, one of the most potent forms of vitamin E available. The night cream also delivers Essential Soy, rich in proteins, isoflavones, and natural moisturizers that help smooth out the texture of your skin and brighten tone.*Based on scientific laboratory evaluation.

March 08, 2016

This product hydrates my dry skin. Winter months are extremely harsh where I live, I use this at night and it repairs the dry skin..Smells great and works very well.

December 05, 2007

I bought this when Ulta was having "buy one Neutrogena product and get the lesser priced one free" sale. Again, it's a BIG winner in my book. I noticed that my neck was losing its elasticity and the skin wasn't as smooth. After a month of using this product, it's firmer and much more healthier looking. A little goes a long way and now that the winter months are upon us (in Southern Cal that means cold stinging winds that can make skin really dry), I'm going to start using this on my face.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    2 questions

Rosann150 has posted in the forum topic
    Covering grey!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    New Offer!!