Amazing

Neutrogena Beach Defense SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #180 out of 332 in Sun Protection

July 11, 2016

This is supposed to be waterproof and sweatproof. I found it to be completely not! I applied this 4 times..I was not in water nor sweating, and I still got badly burnt. It did absolutely nothing! So very disappointing!

June 09, 2015

the scent is wonderful and it really does have great protection and is easy enough to apply or reapply.
I have sensitive skin, so I'm always careful about the products I use, but, I have never had an issue with anything from Neutrogena!

February 21, 2014

I'm a blue-eyed light-skin freckleface that burns within 10 minutes. That's not an exaggeration, it has happened. So, after I slathered on some of this and spent a whole afternoon in and out of the pool, i was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. One application and I had only a small bun that healed within a day ( I know I should re apply but I was having waaaay too much fun). I only have a small bottle as of now, but Ill see if I can go and buy some more.