• Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub
  • Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub
Good

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

Deep Clean Gentle Scrub contains Beta Hydroxy proven to clean deep down into pores. This daily scrub Deep Cleans below the surface, yet is gentle enough to use every day. Microbeads gently exfoliate surface skin while Beta Hydroxy cleans deep into pores for soft, smooth skin.

September 12, 2014

I LOVE this scrub! It's my go-to product that makes my skin feel so much better and clean after using it. It's not a bad price either, for the results. I have been using this scrub for at least 10 years now and I highly recommend it. I use it in the shower to clean my face every few days (I switch up my scrub or cleanser every day between three different products). It definitely makes your skin fell scrubbed, fresh and clean!

**It should be noted that the current photo for this product is not the scrub I use. The photo is of the invigorating scrub that foams. I use the gentle scrub that doesn't foam at all.**

June 18, 2013

awesome face scrub...skin feels nice and refreshed after

June 19, 2012

I don't know if I'm reviewing the exact right product (mine says invigorating foaming scrub) but I figured it's close enough. I use this in combination with a clearasil acne wash and I found that it is the best combination and is pretty much gotten rid of most of my acne (that in combination with finally leaving those awkward teenage years) I think it really works well, feels great, and is really price-worthy.

May 10, 2012

This is a really great facial scrub. I find it to be a pretty good price.....especially if you call in to J&J;for a $3off coupon. It keeps my face feeling soft and clean, and is gentle enough to use everyday. I really love Neutogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub.

March 05, 2009

This is by far the best facial cleanser i have ever used. I dont have great skin and i have A LOT of break outs because of stress etc, but after i used this product my skin felt replenished right away after the first wash. My mom's skin is a little more sensetive than mine so she felt a bit of a burn when she first used it, although i didn't feel any sort of irritation. I use this product every day and it really works well and now i dont have to worry about covering my forehead with my bangs so that no one will see my acne,

August 24, 2008

*Price: I give this a 5/5 stars because it's a quality cleanser (and you can often find it on sale at your local drugstore).

*Quality: I give this a 5/5 stars because it's a great product. The product is so light and airy (like it's whipped), and the smell is subtle and refreshing.

*Effectiveness: I give this a 5/5 stars because it did great things for my skin. I had been using a different facial cleanser but awhile back my skin started to breakout a bit and I felt like I needed a good daily exfoliator for my facial skin, especially for my sudden troublespot, mid-forehead. I tried another facial scrub from Neutrogena and it didn't quite do the trick for me, so I picked this up and I've been using it daily ever since.

-Extra notes: This product is great for daily use. It truly is a "gentle scrub". I highly recommend it!