Neutrogena Healthy Skin Instant Skin Refiner
Good

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Instant Skin Refiner Reviews

1 review
Ranked #531 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Instantly smooths out skin and erases the appearance of wrinkles and pores. Helps minimize the look of pores with optical modifiers. This lightweight, non-greasy formula with rice protein technology acts like a sponge to absorb excess oil so sin stays shine-free and fresh looking all day.

February 23, 2016

I was looking for something that I could use almost like a primer, but less heavy duty on days I am not putting on makeup. I have very dry skin and this is not moisturizing enough for me to use on its own. Maybe I bought a lemon, but mine has almost...texture to it, it's slightly gritty. This was not something I was expecting at all and really ruined the whole thing, it doesn't feel nice when it goes on and it strips my face of the nice feeling from other moisturizers.
CONS: tube leaks when sat down without cap (why couldn't it be in a pump bottle?), mine has a weird texture to it
PROS: love the smell, it does provide some refinement to the skin, definitely matte and lasts pretty well
If you are looking for something that will help mattify your face and just tweak your skin to look a little smoother and more "blurred" I would say try this, do not expect it to be a BB cream.

Updated On: February 23, 2016

I should add- it did not clog my pores, or irritate my sensitive skin, and I like that it has almost a cooling feeling