• Neutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvenator Kit
  • Neutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvenator Kit

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvenator Kit Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 68 in Cleansing Tools

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvenator is a very easy to use. Simply wet and attach the puff, then rejuvenate your skin's look. No measuring. No mess. Just great-looking skin.J ust one treatment exfoliates and boosts microcirculation to enhance blood flow, resulting in more radiant, smoother skin. Its randomized microvibrations make it gentle enough to use frequently. The System Applicator works on and below the skin's surface, increasing the production of collagen as it exfoliates.

March 06, 2012

I looooove this! I've been working on testing some of the newer products that have come out and this one really stands out for me. I have tried similar exfoliating power scrubbers in the past but I like this one is the best. The kit comes with pre-dosed puffs containing ultra-fine crystals and mild cleansers that you wet and attach to the power head. I have very sensitive skin but this didn't bother me in the slightest. My skin looked refreshed and deeply clean after the very first use. This gives your face a nice massage so it feels really good to use it. The price point is very reasonable. All in all a great buy. I received this for free from the brand but I would buy it again.

August 01, 2008

This product gives my face a great scrub and feels soooooo soft afterwards. It makes my skin glow which is always nice. I am not sure how it is compared to the Wave that neutrogena also has but I'm sure they are pretty much the same thing. I use it twice a week or whenever my skin needs a refresher. Definitely worth a try!