Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Cream Wash Reviews

Ranked #329 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

July 18, 2016

Très bon nettoyant contre l'acnée. Par contre, ce que je n'ai pas aimée c'est qu'il soit en crème! Je préfère de loin les nettoyant en gel, mais il reste tout de même un excellent produit contre l'acné! Pas cher du tout et la bouteille ne se vide pas rapidement!

January 07, 2016

A good face wash. Creamy and gentle on skin. Left ski feeling clean and smooth. Not drying.

May 08, 2015

I was so excited to try Neutragena's Oil Free Acne Cream Wash. I keep getting new acne each day, which usually results in 1-3 whiteheads per day. I also have sensitive and fair skin, as well as oil to dry flaky skin. Upon using this product, I noticed that it lathers nicely and leaves my skin feeling neither oil nor dry. It was perfect for my combination skin. After using it the first day, I noticed the following day I had no new acne. After a few days of usage, I noticed my prior acne healing, no new breakouts, and also the blackheads on my nose seemed less or even smaller. It seemed to tighten my pores without drying out my skin. Every time I wash with this awesome product, my skin feels fresh and clean and I can visibly see the results! Thank-you!

May 08, 2015

I use this and I love it works great, no irritation of the skin and smells good ! Also good price!

April 30, 2015

I buy this wash every month for my face. Works wonderfully!!

April 07, 2015

nice product, very creamy and soft, works well on blackheads and leaves skin soft and feeling nice.

March 09, 2015

I am someone with relatively normal skin. I get thr occassional breakout here and there. When I uses this product it caused my face to breakout. The price isn't horrible but I wouldn't use this again seeing as it causes my face to breakout everytime I use it.

February 08, 2015

I have dry skin but this acne fighter cleaner is still gental enough and effective. I never go a day with out this wash.

December 07, 2014

A gentle and effective facial cleanser. Mosturizes and helps to prevent acne. Under $10 at retailers so very affordable.

November 24, 2014

The product was creamy, but it left an awkward residue on my face. It also had a strong chemical sent to it, not very appealing. It wasn't something you want to put on your face. It left my skin dry and irritated along with a milky film on my face.