Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub Reviews

Ranked #163 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

NEUTROGENA® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub helps clear blemishes and blackheads with dermatologist-recommended Salicylic Acid acne medicine, while providing an uplifting blast of grapefruit.

July 15, 2016

Overall, I like this scrub, but I won't hesitate to try something new. It does the job of course, I have an oily face that needs to be tamed, but, as others have noted, it is very drying on the skin. I wouldn't suggest using this product if you don't intend on following up with the matching moisturizer.

January 26, 2016

My all time favorite cleanser. its not an expensive product but smells heavenly and leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean.

May 22, 2015

This product is targeted more towards people with OILY skin; although it smells AMAZING, it really dries out your skin if you use it more then thrice a week

The first time I used it, there was no apparent dryness, but after a few more days, it left my skin with a lot of dry spots.

As stated before, it smells so GOOD, & i think that (if i do), will be the only reason why I would re-purchase.

May 13, 2015

I have been suffering with adult onset acne since the births of my children, 13 years ago. During that time, I must have tried every acne product readily available, with limited or no success.
It was by chance that last year, my husband brought home a bottle of Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Scrub for me to try. Immediately, I was in love. You can't beat the uber-fresh, revitalizing scent and beautiful thick texture. My skin feels clean, smooth and moisturized after each use. Within 3 uses, my acne was noticeably reduced. Within 2 weeks, my face was as clear as it had been in years. No other product has given me even close to these results.
I will never buy another face wash product as long as this one is being produced. The results are amazing. Although I still suffer from occasional breakouts, this product nips them in the bud! The only thing that now concerns me is the micro beads which are making environmental headlines lately. Surely, an alternative is in the works.
Do your acne-prone skin a favour and try this incredible product out yourself!

August 31, 2014

I do like this but I does dry my skin out a bit, so it is something I use in the summer.

August 12, 2013

This is a nice facial scrub. It smells nice and does it's job. I liked using it but there are definitely other facial scrubs that I prefer over this one.

August 12, 2013

This is a great cleanser. It has a little tiny micro balls inside the cleanser. It does the job, it cleanses and exfolicate my skin, and still being gentle on the sensitive skin. It also has a nice scent, and helps fight the future acne coming. I would recommend this cleanser.

July 29, 2013

This face wash just sucks even though the scent of this scrub is great. After using this product I experienced dry flakes on the side of my eyes and mouth, which I hope won't turn into wrinkles.

May 23, 2013

This is a decent scrub from the drug store. The smell is pleasant and I find it quite gentle in terms or scrubiness because it foams and it does not have huge particles in it like other scrubs.
However, it does not do anything special for me that other scrubs don't do.
It cleans well and leaves my face feeling good, so I would recommend it to people to give it a try.

May 07, 2012

This is a good cleanser for everyday use. It has very small, sand-like particles that exfoliate gently and my skin always feels very soft after using this. I have not, however, noticed any improvement in my acne, but I was not expecting it to magically make my pimples disappear. In addition, it smells just like real grapefruits, which I like very much! All in all, this cleanser/exfoliator did not help me with my acne, but works nicely to cleanse my face and make my skin soft and silky!