Neutrogena T-Gel Therapeutic Shampoo

Neutrogena T-Gel Therapeutic Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #722 out of 935 in Shampoo

T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo Extra Strength effectively controls the most resistant scalp conditions with twice the amount of active ingredient. This dermatologist-recommended formula contains Neutar, a patented ingredient that is proven to deliver effective scalp therapy for hours after the shampoo is rinsed out. Its rich, amber formula gently cleanses and the added conditioners leave hair manageable and soft.

November 14, 2016

Over the past few months, my scalp has become very dry and irritated and I'm not sure why. This has made it very itchy and creates dry skin flakes which can be embarrassing. As a result, I've had to try a few different scalp treatments to try and fix the problem. So far, I haven't found any hair product that has completely cleared my scalp of dry skin, but Neutrogena T Gel definitely makes a difference. It seemed to wash away any dead skin and left my scalp feeling very fresh. My only two issues is that it can dry your hair out quite a bit. So make sure to use a nice deep conditioner after it to moisturize your roots and ends. The second thing is the smell. T Gel definitely smells like a medicated shampoo and the smells stays in your hair until you blow dry it. It is a strong smell, but not a bad downside for the benefits you get. This isn't an everyday shampoo; only use it up to 2 times per week. Overall, it is worth the money and I recommend it to anyone who is having dry scalp issues that a simple anti-dandruff shampoo won't cure.

August 26, 2016

This hair shampoo is amazing for sensitive scalp! My hair looks great after I use it and it really gets the job done! I also noticed my hair doesn't fall out that much anymore since I started using this

July 17, 2016

J'ai utilisé ce shampooing pour éviter une accoutumance au Nizotal et j'ai détesté. L'ofeur est insupportable. Dès que je l'ai appliqué dans mes cheveux, l'odeur du goudron a envahi la salle de bains. De plus, même avoir fait un shampooing normal après le traitement, l'odeur persiste dans la chevelure.

March 27, 2015

using this on my 9 year old for crazy out of control dandruff.

Works after a few uses very effectively!

I find one thing that bothers me is the smell of the shampoo. I also noticed that after not using it for a few shampoos, I used a L'Oreal one to see if she would get dandruff. She didn't because the T Gel was still working! How I know? I smelt it on her head as if I had just put it on! So it does work even after you don't use however be prepared to smell weird.

Very effective though. I spray her top of her head with a body mist to take away the smell and it works.

January 27, 2015

if you are a person who suffers from psoriasis on your scalp or ears, or chronic dandruff and nothing else works?, then this is the product for you. it relieves ANY itchiness, soreness, cracking, bleeding within 2-5mins of applying it, it will continue to relieve those symptoms for the remainder of that 24hr period. If your symptoms persist, use everyday for a week and you will see, feel and notice a wonderfully huge difference. and it works on any hair or skin type. or if you are a person who uses alot of product in their hair, again this is for you. you get build-up so quickly, however, trying to use other purifying shampoos will strip your hair of it's natural oils which protects your hair so you're actually causing more damage. this shampoo does have a strong pungent smell but after 5mins your rinse it out apply your conditioner, you won't even know you washed your hair with it.

January 15, 2015

Ok so first of all this stuff stinks. Horribly. As in I will only use it when I have a cold. It's just nasty. But it works. I get bad dandruff during the dry winter months and this is the only product that actually works. So I stick with it.

June 20, 2014

Have dandruff and itchy flakey scalp on and off. This is the best for dealing with it. 1 treatment and your good! It is quite tar-like and has a strong odour, but works perfectly!

September 11, 2013

I love this product. I have psoriasis and this is the only shampoo that keeps my scalp clear. I have tried too many times to switch to a nice smelling shampoo when my scalp is clear, and psoriasis keeps coming back. I have stuck with only this shampoo for the last couple of years and no re-occurances so far. It's expensive, but worth it.

December 02, 2009

So I had very, very bad psoriasis on my scalp and it was one of the most annoying/painful thing I had to worry about every second of the day, especially since it caused me to have such horrible dandruff that I had to check every time I scratched my head to make sure I didn't cover someone with dead skin flakes, ew. Anyway, I went to the doctor for my psoriasis and she gave me so many things to try to make it go away and nothing worked! My grandma went to the store one day and brought back this shampoo for me to try and it actually worked! It was amazing! It completely made it all go away. I used it for a while and then my psoriasis never came back. This shampoo was amazing! It did have a weird smell to it but it was so very worth it in the end. I love this shampoo.

February 12, 2009

Actually I have no problems with dandruff . But My husband did. After I bough this product as I trust Neutrogena. This stuff really makes wonders. My husband says that there is definitely no dandruff left, even after using hair styling gels. Strongly Recommend!