Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 55 Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 333 in Sun Protection

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 55 combines Neutrogena’s coveted Dry Touch technology, which feels powder soft on skin, plus breakthrough, patented Helioplex technology that provides breakthrough lasting UVA/UVB sun protection.
Visit neutrogena.ca for more information.

December 02, 2016

I picked up some of this sunscreen from my work, as i needed some for a vacation i was going on, and this was all we had, i loved that it didn't leave my skin looking oily, along with protecting it, but it dried almost like a powder which got all over anything

October 28, 2016

J'ai une peau pale et vraiment tres sensible, je dois donc bien me protéger contre le soleil. Cette lotion de Neutrogena protege tres bien avec son FPS55, ne laisse pas de "film" gras et laisse la peau tres douce. Je le recommande car c'est un produit de qualité et aussi son odeur est agréable.

October 03, 2016

Bonne crème solaire pour le visage. Non gras ni collant sur le visage. Après l'application je peux me maquiller ma peau est belle et bien lisse et hydrater.

October 03, 2016

I have got in love with this product since the time I bought it. It delivers up to the mark and makes me feel so good about sunscreen. Doesn't make the skin look shiny and absorbs quickly. totally worth it!

September 29, 2016

The product works like it is advertised to. It does not leave an oily or sticky texture to your skin like most sunscreens. It is a true "dry" sunscreen. However, it does leave a powder on your skin. Which gets on everything you touch after. Short Shorts, Sunscreen and a black leather seat, that seat is now white.

September 22, 2016

Une excellente crème que mon dermatologue m'a recommandé. Elle pénètre rapidement ne laisse pas de sensation collante. La peau est douce et bien protégé contre les coups de soleil.

September 11, 2016

I was really disappointed with this as I love Neutrogena Products. My Mom was told my her Dermatologist that there is cinnamon or something in it and that might have been what was causing it to make our eyes burn and my skin get red and irritated. The average price shown here is alot less than I have ever seen it for as well. It did work in regards to blocking UV rays and preventing a tan which is why I use SPF, but wasnt the happiest. Neutrogena normally makes all their products allergy reduced? I won't buy it again. Im gonna look into the ingredients and see what that is all about.

August 10, 2016

This was one of the first sunscreens I ever fell in love with! I general prefer sprays to lotions, but this one doesn't leave a greasy film behind, and is gentle enough to use on my face. Although I now use a gentler, more elegant feeling sunscreen on my face (the Shiseido Senka SPF50), I still use this on my body and it feels so weightless and non-greasy!

July 08, 2016

It's that time of the year when we have to protect your eyes and especially your skin from the Suns rays that can reak havoc on your skin and that is not to mention that too much sun on your skin can cause Cancer.It is on the news all the time about the salons that offer Sun Tanning sessions for so much money.I can;t understand anyone paying to get Skin Cancer,because that is what it amounts to.I prefer to use a good strong sun tanning lotion like Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 55.The higher the number I'm told the better.Neutrogena Sunblock does just thsr to protect you so you won't get a burning,that would damage the skin and also caiuse wrinkles.I love this product and I trust it to protect me.It is safe to use just goes on real smooth and is not greasy to cause it to stick to your clothes.It absorbes right into the skin,which is what I want.The scent is very faint and not strong at all,The pricing is pretty good also.I do recommend this product.

May 05, 2016

I use this sunblock as a base before applying make-up all year round and love it. It blends in really easily and there is no residue or tackiness left over when it is rubbed in. Must have!