Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray

Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray Reviews

Ranked #267 out of 333 in Sun Protection

Conditions at the pool, beach or in humid climates make skin wet and can make sunblock application difficult. Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunblock Spray with Helioplex is specially formulated to be applied to wet skin for sun protection. When applied to wet skin, ordinary sunblock can whiten and slide off. Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunblock Spray instantly cuts through water to form a protective barrier. This product features Helioplex, a breadth of stabilized sunscreen technologies that delivers superior protection from the sun.

September 26, 2012

I burn really easy. I bought this item to try out for when I was out boating, It works awesome. Sprays on pretty evenly, has very little scent to it, and stopped my skin from being burnt. I only had to reapply once or twice during a full day of boating in the 35 degree Celsius weather.

July 09, 2012

I am in love with this product!
My family and I spent the whole day in the pool yesterday and I am happy to say, that I don't have any new tan lines. While I would have enjoyed getting some sun, I am happy to say that this product prevented that.
It went on so easy and was easy to use when wet. Just because I like to make sure everyone is covered, i did rub it in when I applied it to their wet skin, but found that it went on nicely and I felt confident about letting them stay in the sun all day long.
This is going to be my new regular sunscreen! Love it!