Nexxus® Pro-Mend Split End Binding Conditioner Reviews

Improves hair health
Lathers well
Cleans thoroughly
Adds shine

I believe it has coconut oil in it and we all know that's great!

June 20, 2014

So far Nexxus is the only brand of shampoo/conditioner that I've used and actually worked on my hair to reduce frizz & enhance shine. I only wish it wasn't so expensive so I could use it more often.

February 17, 2014

By far my favorite brand of conditioner. It is worth every single penny. Smells amazing and leaves your hair silky smooth. I would reckoned this to any one looking for a great conditioner.

June 10, 2012

I used this product for over 6 months and found it did nothing that any other conditioner does for your hair. It did make my hair soft, but so do many conditioners. I bought every single product in the line and even using them all combined on a regular basis I found I was still getting split ends just as often as I had before using the product. Wouldn't recommend this for anyone who expects more than just a regular moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.

January 11, 2012

I love Nexxus products. I have incredibly damaged (I like experimenting!), fine, dry hair. In the winter months especially it feels like a haystack. I purchased this because I had seen commercials and wanted to try it out so I chose the conditioner out of the ProMend line.
First of all, the smell is wonderful! Second, the texture is great, usually "daily" conditioners are rather thin and unremarkable but this is super thick and is easy to distribute through your hair. After I rinsed it out my hair was already noticeably smoother. After styling I did notice a softer texture and feel, the only thing it didn't help me with was static! But, that's another battle!
I would definitely recommend this conditioner, I plan on purchasing the rest of the line shortly!

November 24, 2011

I really really like Nexxus Pro-Mend Conditioner. This product was super creamy and moisturizing when applied and when I washed it out, it left my hair feeling amazing. I styled my hair afterward and it was manageable, soft and looked great. I recommend this product.

February 25, 2011

Yep, it is everywhere now. Not just at your local salon. And for that I am thankful. Picked up the conditioner at my local wal-mart for a great deal. Used it that day on my fine straight hair. Worked awesome and smells great. Nice and creamy with no left behind residue. blew out my hair even and I thought it looked great. Nice and smooth. The formula is a little thicker than I am used to though

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic