Nexxus Therappe Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 937 in Shampoo

Enriched with concentrated, 100% Elastin Protein and a precious Caviar Complex, our silicone-free Therappe Rebalancing Shampoo cleanses while nourishing hair deep within.

For more info, please visit Nexxus.

September 29, 2016

Bonne odeur de noix de coco dans les cheveux.lisse mes pointes sèches et rend mes cheveux brillant et doux. Je l'aime bien pour usage quotidienne à la maison.

September 29, 2016

I got this product as a free sample through Topbox subscription service. I enjoyed the coconuty scent, how thick the product is and how well it lathered in my extra long hair. Combined with a Nexxus conditioner, it left my hair feeling refreshed and less frizzy.

September 17, 2016

Nexxus Therappe Shampoo is wonderful it has helped my split ends big time , it's gentle yet cleans well and repairs hair , I got hooked from receiving a sample and recommend it

September 07, 2016

I love this shampoo. The smell and texture are wonderful and I have been using it for awhile now. I am not the most gentle when it comes to my hair but at my last salon appointment my stylist asked what I was doing since there was very little damage and not much to trim off! Very happy with this product.

August 09, 2016

Nexus has always been one of my favorite hair care essentials. Nexus puts out so a few really good hair care needs. I love the shampoo. My hair feels so clean, nourished and smells amazing after I use it. The price is a little more but worth it especially if you have long hair like me. It helps with any frizz fly away hair and if you haven't tried it you should ❤️

August 09, 2016

I've never tried any Nexxus products until now and it did not disappoint. It makes my hair smooth, silky, and straight. Smells very lovely too. Would definitely consider purchasing this again.

August 09, 2016

This shampoo has the most amazing smell. A little on the pricey side but I wait for sales and or use coupons and it's well worth it! My Children just love using all my products so I guess I have to share with them. I buy it often as it's one of the best shampoos I've used in years.

August 08, 2016

I don't have anything to say about the quality of this shampoo, it's obviously high quality, but for the size of the bottle and the price you have to pay for, I think it's overpriced. I can get good results without paying that much.

August 06, 2016

I bought this shampoo a while back and I remember how nice it made my hair feel and how smooth and shiny it looked.Nexxus Therappe Shampoo is not very cheap to purchase,it is a expensive shampoo that when used with the Conditioner is just beautiful on your hair giving it a miraclous change.From the very first time I tried Nexxus Therappe Shampoo I knew it was going to make a big difference with my hair because of the way it felt during the shampooing.My hair had a hydration feeling that I never had before with a lot of the shampoos I've tried.It smelled nice and had a rich shine and a very soft texture to my hair.I would recommend this product to anyone if your hair is dull and lifeless.See and feel the difference in the first use.

August 05, 2016

This is definitely a step up from the other drugstore brands I usually buy. Nice results on my thick, long hair which can be prone to flyaways. I'd buy it again.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes