Nintendo 3DS XL Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 613 in Electronics

July 01, 2016

I live this version it's great because of the screen size and all the games you can play on it
And you won't lose this one excuse of the size yes it expensive but worth every penny.

March 28, 2016

I love the DS systems and while i like the size and feel of this one, i cant say Im a fan of the 3D component. I usually turn it off and play the games.

March 09, 2016

As a long time gamer I am always looking for a new system to buy. After hearing good things about the 3ds I decided to get one. I opted for the XL because I enjoy a bigger screen for my handhelds. It's nice and lots of games to choose from. My go to games so far are Monster Hunter and Animal Crossing: New leaf.

Overall, if you want a nice, simple handheld then I recommend it.

March 01, 2016

Worth every penny. So easy to use, light weight, portable, tons of games to choose from. My daughter like bed hers(and so do I)! Great for learning Ng drives and plane rides.

January 27, 2016

My Grand Daughter had a Nitendo 3DS XL but lost it when she recently moved into a new house. She was born premature and her sight was impaired as a result of the intensive care she received over the course of her stay in the hospital. She is eight years old now and her favorite way to play games has always been on the Nitendo 3DS XL because she can see the graphics so much better then on a regular Nitendo DS. Looks like Gram is going out to buy another one for a special girls Birthday that is coming up. Thanks Nitendo not only have you made her happy but your products are great too.

January 21, 2016

My daughter loves her ds. it's so light weight and u can take it anywhere.

January 21, 2016

I love my 3DS XL! It's fairly lightweight and portable, I love carrying it in my purse when travelling for when I have down time. There are a huge variety of games available for all ages and skill levels. I love the large screens and sturdiness.

December 13, 2015

My husband and I had purchased a DS XL for our Grandsons and he drop it on the floor and it wouldn't work any more the warrant on it had expired so we purchased this one for him and he loves it

November 05, 2015

I am a big time gamer gal. When I'm not working, I'm at home playing video games! I used to have just a regular DS but decided to take the next step and spoil myself to the new 3DS XL. It was like love at first site. I love how slim it is, how big the screens are. Nintendo definitely improved the 3D effects, and sound/picture quality. Nintendo also added new features like the C stick just like the one on a classic Game Cube controllers. I've been using the 3DS XL almost everyday since it came out, the battery life span is incredible, and there are so many great games for all types of gamers. I haven't had a single problem with the system its self, nor the games. But i was a bit disappointed when my 3DS XL did not come with a charger, forcing me to go out and spend more money. For those out there who really need to update their DS I promise this 3DS XL is worth its cost for sure.

July 17, 2015

I bought 2 at the same time. One of them broke the other is still working great. Nintendo fixed the broken one very quickly and their warranty is amazing.