Nintendo Wii U Reviews

Ranked #260 out of 626 in Electronics

May 06, 2016

This is a generally fun system, definitely geared towards kids in my opinion, however, my fiance and I like to entertain and have friends over and we found some of the games for this system pretty enjoyable with friends, especially with a few drinks in hand. We really like Mario Kart 8 and Mario Party 10. Wii Fit is also a great game for when you have some free time but don't feel like hitting the gym. The tablet type controller is also pretty cool, just because you can play a game on the tv while someone watches netflix on the tablet or vice versa.

February 13, 2016

Great console for my son, can also watch Netflix on the game pad while we are watching television. As long as he's within reach of motion sensor it's smooth sailing! Great if you only have one tv. Plus it's fun to do the motion games.

July 18, 2015

My kids love to play mario kart 8 on it along with some other games, but the price isint the best

May 12, 2015

Although I avoided buying the Wii U when it first came out due to the lack of games, I am pleasantly surprised by the game play now that some of the titles I was waiting for have been released. The game pad is much more comfortable to use than I anticipated. It also doubles as a handheld for some games as long as it is within a reasonable distance to the system. This is extremely handy, as it allows my boyfriend to play xBox while I play one of my many Mario games. However, some games do not allow the gamepad to double as a handheld, which is disappointing. The battery life on the gamepad is amazing. I only charge it about once a week. However, allowing it to die can be inconvenient, as some games rely on it. If something were to happen to my Wii U, there is a high probability that I would decide to replace it.

March 06, 2015

So much fun to play, more then four players can play.

January 05, 2015

Bought for my teenage son so he didn't have to play it on the TV screen all the time, as the rest of the family wanted to watch their TV shows. The only thing I disliked is he can control the TV like a remote control. It is frustrating as he can change the channels, turn the TV on or off & tease his younger siblings.

November 01, 2014

Great system. Love their games.

October 28, 2014

not many games made for it, but every game i have played has been a lot of fun!!! and it is easy to use!!

October 11, 2014

Our game pad got a dent in screen. You cannot buy replacement screens or game pads and Nintendo support won't even answer emails. Because it has a dent we cannot play any wiiU games as you can't even get past the first screen.

July 17, 2014

I have the Mario cart 8 bundle. If you want to buy this console than I think you should either wait for sales or buy a bundle, much more worth it. I do like this console, it's pretty good and fun. Over all a good product.

What do you think, have you tried it?