Nioxin Cleanser Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #701 out of 937 in Shampoo

Nioxin Cleanser is a detoxifying cleanser for fine, thin, non-chemically treated hair Formulated with a concentrated blend of botanicals and humectants, this cleanser removes product build up, minerals, pollutants and toxins, clears nutrient pathways at hair follicle sites without stripping essential oils, and provides an optimum scalp environment Bionutrient Actives Cleanser leaves hair growing healthily with body, volume and shine.

April 05, 2016

Love this system! Love the smell of the shampoo, and how clean it makes my hair feel when I'm done. I also appreciate how well it lathers up when you wash.

January 14, 2016

Nioxin (I use system 3) has been the only product to relieve my dermatitis symptoms on my scalp. While not a magical cure, it is the product that has kept it away for the longest stretches of time. It doesn't appear to damage my colour treated hair, although it does make it a little dry. It doesn't inhibit my ability to style my hair either. Compared to other dandruff/dermatitis products, the smell is just slightly better. It smells mostly like tea tree oil and the scent doesn't linger after rinsing. It lathers very well and has not caused any irritation. Cleans very well.

April 28, 2015

If you are suffering from dry scalp or any other scalp problems I highly recommend this product, its ingredients is just perfect to effectively cleanse your scalp and your hair shines as well.

September 08, 2014

Love the cool sensation when I apply it to my scalp and make my hair feeling cleanse and purified, also like how it promotes hair to grow, love this shampoo

September 02, 2014

Great to keep the hair that you have but does not give you any re growth. I have used this product for years and have very fine hair. It's not the best smelling either.

May 01, 2014

I purchased the large bottle three years ago and still use it today. A quality tingle sensation when you leave it on your scalp for a minute or two.

February 01, 2014

I was recommend this shampoo for my thin hair. I used it for over a year and it only made my hair shiny. I was hoping that my hair would appear thicker and would have less shedding, but that was not the case. Don't waste your money on this product, its like a regular shampoo.

August 17, 2012

i use this since 1 week (nioxin #4) i have thin,fine hair, its highlighted and damaged. in the last couple month i lost so much hair while brushing,or while washing...i was scared!!! i love the smell of the shampoo and conditioner...minty and refreshing(like a minty gum). i found the shampoo needs a while to lather,i really had hard to massage it in. no tingling after, but very refreshing clean feeling. i need lots of the conditioner to get it through my hair... that's a downside. i massage the conditioner into my scalp and hair,and leave it for 3 minutes. it gave me a cooling feeling on my scalp, not bad...now,after 1 week, i really like it. my hair is not dry, it's shiny. i loose already less hair,it feels strengthen already. it has more texture and it feels fuller. i really can't wait to see what it does to my hair in 1 month or longer.i wil update for sure. i really really recommend it,because it really makes your hair and scalp clean and will nourish everything with vitamins and it also protects against UV!!! read everything about it on nioxin.com i bought mine at chatters (shampoo and conditioner combo 1l each) for $57.40. this sounds expensive. but after 1 week it's worth for me. my hair and scalp never felt so clean and refreshed, and my hair loss is less after already 1 week.

May 03, 2012

I have been using this shampoo for about 10 years and everytime I stop using it, there is a significant change in my hair loss... I've heard it doesnt work for everybody but it sure works for me!! the first time i started using it, I had put a strainer in the drain to see how much hair I was loosing and it was almost clogged... 1 month later, I put it again, and there was only 1 hair in it!!!! this is what convinced me. I find after a while my hair is dull so once in a while I use regular shampoo. The downside is the price.

July 11, 2010

I love this shampoo - I can definately see a difference when I don't use it, my hair growth is not as fast. I have slower than normal growing hair, so it takes forever to grow it out. This is the only product on the market where my hair has gotten noticeably longer to where people comment on my hair length - highly recommend - it is a bit pricey, but if it works, I don't mind. I runs about $16 for the shampoo.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!