Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads Reviews

1 review
Ranked #43 out of 218 in Facial Exfoliators

July 24, 2016

These were my first Nip+Fab purchase after my boyfriend asked why my skin was looking so bumpy, LOL the horror! The price is great for a drugstore product that works so well and has a high end feel. I purchased mine at Shopper's Drug Mart (Canada), they sometimes have sales. I have not seen Nip+Fab sold anywhere else in the Greater Toronto Area. The packaging is excellent. Eventually the pads on top may begin to dry out, but storing the jar upside down just for a few days completely solves this problem. I've been using these once a day in the evening for 2-3 months, albeit not religiously. I was shocked to notice a slight difference the morning after my first use, my skin was slightly smoother and brighter, and my fine lines even looked a little better. As for Nip+Fab's claims - Do these pads unveil younger looking skin? Yes, they have helped my fine lines significantly and even laugh lines a bit! Do they retexture and resurface? YES. I highly recommend these for anyone with texture issues. Do they tone? Yes. Are they moisturising? Absolutely, they do not dry out my combination skin whatsoever. Do they reveal brighter and smoother looking skin? YES! My skin not only looks smoother but feels smoother and is significantly brighter. However, it sadly does not help prevent my breakouts or be rid of them any faster, or soothe/calm them. But the only bumps left on my face are zits when I breakout from Aunt Flo or whatever. I read a lot of reviews saying they were amazing for acne scars, but I am disappointed on that front - They did reduce my somewhat new scars quite a bit but not completely, however as I mentioned I stopped being consistent after a month or so. Maybe it works well on brand new scars with consistent treatment, or it could just be me as everyone's skin is different. Also note that I quickly added the extreme version of these pads (Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme) and the Glycolic Fix Overnight Purifying Gel to my routine so my results are based on all three. Finally, will I repurchase, and do I recommend? Definitely.