• Nisim Fast Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Nisim Fast Shampoo and Conditioner

Nisim Fast Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1390 out of 2161 in Hair Care

April 15, 2015

F.A.S.T. is an acronym which stands for Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy. The fast shampoo and conditioner system uses the properties of natural herbs and amino acids to nourish the hair and scalp. The shampoo and conditioner system uses this technology to help your hair grow faster and healthier.

Although the company suggests daily use, I only used it twice a week. I normally only wash my hair twice a week so I was more comfortable sticking to my usual routine. After my first use I noticed my hair dried smoother when air-dried. My hair is usually pretty frizzy if I just let it air dry so I was pretty impressed by this. I usually need to use my flat-iron to tame the frizz. After a month of continued use I didn’t feel the need for my flat-iron. Blow drying after my shower left my hair looking Smooth and healthy. Ditching my flat-iron also ment less heat damage and saved me a lot of time. After a month of use my hair grew about an inch. Typically hair grows an average of half an inch per month so i was pretty happy with the results. Now for the downfalls, I wasn’t completely satisfied with the scent. Although it was a light scent, I still wasn’t very fond of it. Also, compared to my usual shampoo, fast was almost three times the price at about $35 for a 300ml bottle of the shampoo and conditioner box set.

I would recommend F.A.S.T Shampoo to people who are trying to grow out short hair for faster results or to someone with fragile or damaged hair. If you are one of those people than it is definitely worth the price. Although I loved my results from using this product, the price was just too much for me as a daily shampoo.

February 08, 2015

This product works very well if you want your hair to grow faster however it made my hair very brittle and dry! I've had to use a lot of hair masks to sooth my hair since the use of this product!

February 08, 2015

Love it , hair grows like crazy fast, not too good for my grey roots lol, still love it, hair is way stronger and better looking

May 17, 2012

If you have slow growing hair and wish it would speed up etc. Then you should definitely try FAST shampoo & conditioner by Nisim. My hair use take forever for any hair cuts (especially bad ones) to grow out all the time. it was so frustrating to deal with since I always wanted long hair most of the time. I tried it a couple years ago just once. (bought the shampoo & conditioner and used until done. which was a round a month long) And holy cow my hair grows so much faster since. I don't know what the heck they put in these products. But now I have to colour my hair more often because I get regrowth so much quicker now. (only down side lol) If I ever find it slowing down again I'll be snatching it up again.