NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

•Gently removes face and eye make-up, cleanses deeply and moisturizes to soothe the skin in one simple step

•Suitable for sensitive skin

•Enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil

How to use:

Apply with a cotton pad and gently clean face and eye area. No need to rinse.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

September 28, 2016

This is a very good product.Is very good for any skin type.I like that it takes all the makeup off and you dont have to scrub to get it off.I will defiantly recommend to the other ladys who like to use makeup

September 09, 2016

OBSESSED with the new nivea products they are so effective ive never noticed i just remember my parents would use the old school jar of nivea cream. love this product it totally cleans my skin but leaves me still hydrated and not make me feel either to dry or too greasy. love these products highly recomend. also try out the shower lotion it is amazing

August 25, 2016

Bought this product because my daughter recommended it as a great makeup remover. Removes makeup very well and leaves no residue since it is a light liquid. It actually feels refreshing to use this product. Love nivea, I find it a high quality name brand with great prices.

August 11, 2016

Love this! It removes my makeup easily and doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out. I will definitely keep using this. It also doesn't have a strong smell.

July 25, 2016

I love this product. this product is cost effective and comparable in effectiveness to bioderma and other micellar waters on the market. I can get this for as low as 5$ when it's on sale. Compared to the garnier micellar water, this product contains more skin conditioning ingredients such as hydrogenated castor oil. it leaves my skin soft and soothed.

June 06, 2016

I bought this intending to use it as a make-up remover and although it works well when removing my foundation and powder, it's not so brilliant at the mascara or eye makeup. However, it doesn't leave my skin tight or itchy and the micellar water doesn't inflame or irritate my skin which is a bonus. Good for cleansing and refreshing but not quite strong enough to market as a full-on makeup remover.

May 27, 2016

A lot of people think Micellar waters are a waste of money because they don't work but I personally think they do. I use this in the morning when I wake up to cleanse my skin before applying my serums and creams. It does a good job at removing impurities but I would still use a cleanser after if you have a full face of makeup on.

April 25, 2016

The product is good. I buy this product at pharmacy and the price was very good for the quantity. You need just a little of product to be satisfy. I like Nivea

April 11, 2016

J'adore! il effectivement hydrate, nettoie , démaquille et apaise la peau sensible, il n'a pas irriter et assécher ma peau ( j'ai une peau très sensible)... c'est une eau micellaire que tout le monde devrait avoir dans leurs tiroirs .. il est a un prix très abordable aussi :)

Updated On: April 11, 2016

J'adore! il effectivement nettoie , démaquille et apaise la peau sensible, il n'a pas irriter et assécher ma peau ( j'ai une peau très sensible)... c'est une eau micellaire que tout le monde devrait avoir dans leurs tiroirs .. il est a un prix très abordable aussi :

April 08, 2016

Very good product and very good price I recommend for all people to try this product ! the quality is perfect and they are enough good for beauty creme :)