NIVEA Body Daily Lotion for Very Dry Skin Reviews

Ranked #350 out of 1459 in Body Lotions & Creams

Dramatically improves skin condition over time. With sea minerals, Vitamin E & almond oil.

January 04, 2017

I have used an entire bottle of Nivea body daily lotion. It has a mild scent, not too overpowering. However I find it too greasy and heavy on the skin.

September 27, 2016

I recently started using this product and loved it. It s very easy to use and loved it. ..I've used high end products and I can defiantly say for the price and where it's made its all worth it! By the way made in Italy! Texture is great and the smell is delightful. Great for an instant tightening effect. Gives your skin a nice dewy glow, I'm also very inpressed on the ingredients,

September 17, 2016

Nivea is always in our household, keeps our skin smooth and hydrated especially during our harsh winters on the prairies. Nivea is easily purchased at a department store or food store, the price is very reasonable, I recommend to anyone who has dry skin like I do.

September 15, 2016

My daughter have really dry skin, after she shower I apply lotion and her skin feel so soft. I have try different brands and so fat this one is perfect.

September 08, 2016

tried this once my sister in law recommended and have been using it on a regular basis every since . the Nivea products have never been a disappointment.

June 29, 2016

I have a very dry and sensitive skin. I couldn't find a lotion good enough for my skin and I've tried many ones! This one was effective at the first application. It smells of good and it makes your skin very soft. You should buy it if you have the same problem as mine. It's a relief!

April 27, 2016

I'm a nurse and hospitals are very drying to the skin. After twelve hour shifts your hands are burning from all the washing, and the rest of your skin is itchy from the dry air. Nivea Body daily lotion is soothing and not greasy. Makes my skin soft and smells great. Would definetly reccomend.

April 25, 2016

Nivea keep my skin soft every Day. Nivea is easy to apply and it smell very good. It parfum is exactely what i need not too much Just secret. I put nivea every Day in the winter and each two days in the other seasons.

April 12, 2016

I love Nivea products. They all have a nice smell. They don't have a greasy feeling after the application. Smooth sensation. Recommend it ....absolutely!!

March 25, 2016

I absolutely love the way this lotion makes my skin feel like real skin! So many years I walked around feeling like I had paper for skin. My skin has improved 100% since I started with Nivea and I will never go back to the other brands again