NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

• For dry skin
• Provides skin with a beautiful healthy-looking glow all day long
• The formula, with Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E, provides deep and long-lasting moisture for 24h

How to use:
• Massage all over your body at least once a day, in gentle, circular motions.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

October 18, 2016

Cet hydratant offre une belle souplesse et radiance à la peau. Sent très bonne ,cette crème laisse ma peau douche au toucher. Gros format,facile à appliquer.

October 18, 2016

Love anything Nivea. Anything coconut gets my vote. Not only is it coconut it feels smooth a creamy and doesn't remain on top of skin, it soaks in. It doesn't disappoint

October 14, 2016

I love this lotion so much. After I take a shower I put this on my skin so it can absorb it and it will keep my skin moisturized for the whole day. I would totally recommend this product.

September 22, 2016

This lotion is amazing as is everything else I've tried by Nivea. The cocoa butter scent is what attracted me because hello chocolate. I love that the scent is rather subtle but you can still tell it's there. No complaints about quality or effectiveness because hello it's Nivea.

September 15, 2016

I absolutely love NIVEA everything, I love how this cream is absorbed into skin, smells like i'm on a vacation in tahiti and it is not greasy. I even use it as a face cream sometimes. It helps my little boy with eczema too. I had a wicked sunburn this summer and I decided to purchase this. I used daily and I never even peeled and my burn turned into a tan. Excellent stuff guys.

July 18, 2016

I have really dry skin so I am picky about lotion. This product does relieve my dry skin but it also leaves my skin sticky which I hate. It almost feels like there is a coating on my skin so for that reason it is not a product that I recommend

May 09, 2016

I bought this product because I couldn't find Palmer's Cocoa Butter. The smell is amazing and the quality is great, as with most Nivea products. I did find that it kept my skin feeling moisturized and soft for awhile after I applied the product. The formula is nice and creamy and easy to rub into the skin - it isn't too thick or sticky. I'm not sure if I like it better than Palmer's but I would still buy it again!

May 01, 2016

ths smell is amazing first of all .. its a good moisturizer after a hot shower. it leaves my skin smooth and non greasy which is awesome and what i was looking for .its amazing for sensitive skin thats why i absolutely love using nivea cocoa butter. the price is super good as well. does not break the bank

April 29, 2016

This is a great multi purpose body cream. I love the smell and how it feels when applied to the body. I used this after showering and it helps to keep the moisture on my body. The scent of this cream is not too strong but it is pleasant. It really moisturizes well and makes my skin soft and smooth.

April 28, 2016

ths smell is AMAZING! its a greasy cream but not greasy at the same time. covers the skin really well and its a good moisturizer after a hot shower. dries up pretty quick as if the skin is a sponge

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS