NIVEA In Shower Body Lotion Skin Conditioner Dry Skin Almond Oil Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 10 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion is a convenient way to moisturize right in the shower, leaving skin feeling hydrated and silky soft, without the sticky lotion feel or the waiting. 24+ hour moisture in only 30 seconds! Find it in the body lotion aisle.

December 01, 2016

Great for the busy woman who doesn't have time to put on regular lotion after a shower in the morning. This stuff moisturizes wonderfully and leaves my skin soft and smelling wonderful. You just rub it on your body like you would a shower gel and then rinse it off. It's quick and easy. I totally recommend!

September 23, 2016

Worth trying out for sure! I first received a small sample in the mail of this product and immediately had to buy it. I suffer from very dry skin and this helps relieve the dryness and itchiness I usually experience. Moisturizes and still leaves your skin feeling clean and breathable.

September 21, 2016

this product works great, I wish though it came with a pump it would be easier to use, instead of squeezing out too much. Your shower floor will get slippery. I like it also because you are done in the shower instead of waiting for the cream to dry before you get dressed.

August 29, 2016

The NIVEA In Shower Body Lotion Skin Conditioner Dry Skin Almond Oil is the best shower product ever! I love how it leaves your skin so moisturized for more than 24h! It also leaves a bit of shininess to my body. Buy NIVEA In Shower Body Lotion Skin Conditioner Dry Skin Almond Oil, and think smarter not harder!

August 18, 2016

I hate the greasy feel of lotion on my body - it bugs me all day long. The Nivea In Shower Body Lotion is fab though. Slather it on in the shower after shampooing, shaving, etc. and then rinse it off. Towel dry and voila, soft skin without the stickiness!

June 30, 2016

I loved the product. It moisturized my skin so good. The body lotion was easy and fast to apply and rinse. Great for women on the go. I highly recommend this product.

June 30, 2016

Such a great product for the busy first time mom still trying to figure things out. Since I have such little time to myself these days having an effective in shower moisturizer eliminates that extra step, this way I get everything done while I'm in the shower. I towel off, get dressed and go! It's brilliant and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth it feels like I've been using a scrub.

April 25, 2016

I have been using this consistently for the past three weeks, but have seen no difference in my skin. Disappointed, as I had such high hopes for this product.

April 20, 2016

i love this stuff. years ago Olay came out with an in-shower lotion, but discontinued it. i was thrilled that Nivea created this product. i find it especially useful in summer when you want to step out of the shower, dress, and go. also, it's great that there are different levels of moisturizing--i use the almond oil one in winter when my skin is super-dry, and the lighter stuff in the summer.

April 20, 2016

I really like the concept of in body skin conditioners, especially since I'm quite lazy for body care due to my crazy school schedule and my skin gets super dry and itchy at times. I found that since I've started using this, I've had a decrease in itchy rashes. However, the scent is a bit strong for me, and next time I may try the cocoa butter one. Nonetheless, this is now a staple in my shower routine!!!