NIVEA In Shower Body Lotion Skin Conditioner Dry Skin Almond Oil Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 11 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion is a convenient way to moisturize right in the shower, leaving skin feeling hydrated and silky soft, without the sticky lotion feel or the waiting. 24+ hour moisture in only 30 seconds! Find it in the body lotion aisle.

March 29, 2017

Love using this product! It's super easy to apply in shower and rinse off, and you don't have to worry about applying lotion after you get out. It leaves your skin smelling wonderful and very soft. Would highly recommend it!

March 26, 2017

I have really dry skin and tried alot of different product and this is the best by far. If your skin comes out very dry after a shower this is the product for you!

March 03, 2017

I actually really like this body lotion. It is an innovative formula, as you can just use it in the shower after you wash your body and rinse it off right away. Be warned though, it can make the shower very slippery if you are not careful! I have purchased both the Smoothing formula with shea butter for dry skin, and the nourishing formula for very dry skin with almond oil. I think the nourishing formula is definitely more moisturizing, but I prefer the scent of the smoothing formula. I wouldn't say these are heavy moisturizers but I like them for the summertime to use after I shave my legs to make them extra soft! It's an easy, low-maintenance lotion and I like it enough to repurchase.

February 19, 2017

Who has time to shower and moisturize in the morning! This is such a simple part of my shower routine and does wonders for my dry skin during these cold, dry Canadian winters. I was concerned it may cause breakouts, as my skin can be quite sensitive to heavy body butter's and creams, but no breakouts occurred. It very light weight and doesn't leave a filmy residue!

December 20, 2016

The product is super creamy and luxurious. The scent is great and feels really smooth on the skin in the shower and after drying as well. The only negative is that because it doesn't lather you have to use much more of the product so you'll be replacing it more often than your regular body wash.

December 01, 2016

Great for the busy woman who doesn't have time to put on regular lotion after a shower in the morning. This stuff moisturizes wonderfully and leaves my skin soft and smelling wonderful. You just rub it on your body like you would a shower gel and then rinse it off. It's quick and easy. I totally recommend!

September 23, 2016

Worth trying out for sure! I first received a small sample in the mail of this product and immediately had to buy it. I suffer from very dry skin and this helps relieve the dryness and itchiness I usually experience. Moisturizes and still leaves your skin feeling clean and breathable.

September 21, 2016

this product works great, I wish though it came with a pump it would be easier to use, instead of squeezing out too much. Your shower floor will get slippery. I like it also because you are done in the shower instead of waiting for the cream to dry before you get dressed.

August 29, 2016

The NIVEA In Shower Body Lotion Skin Conditioner Dry Skin Almond Oil is the best shower product ever! I love how it leaves your skin so moisturized for more than 24h! It also leaves a bit of shininess to my body. Buy NIVEA In Shower Body Lotion Skin Conditioner Dry Skin Almond Oil, and think smarter not harder!

August 18, 2016

I hate the greasy feel of lotion on my body - it bugs me all day long. The Nivea In Shower Body Lotion is fab though. Slather it on in the shower after shampooing, shaving, etc. and then rinse it off. Towel dry and voila, soft skin without the stickiness!