NIVEA Sensitive Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 463 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

September 30, 2016

Great product by Nivea. This deodorant gives no irritation and actually works. I love that this has no scent because some can be downright overpowering and interfering when you want to wear perfume. I love this because no scent means in wont mix and mingle with the perfumes I choose to wear. If you have sensitive underarms you need to try this as its soothing and moisturizing.

April 24, 2016

As someone who has issues with scent this product is amazing. It is long lasting and works so well. The 48 hour label is true. It doesn't leave any residue on my clothes. It's a delight

March 22, 2016

This is the best anti-petspirant I've been using. I have very sensitive skin and I used this and it doesn't make my arm break out in bloches. It smells great. Great order and sweat protection.

March 10, 2016

When I was pregnant I developed sensitivity to scents - even my favorite deodorant! I tried a few sensitive skin varieties and found the Nivea roll on to be THE BEST. No skin irritation, no scent, and effective in the summer months for me. I never thought I would like a roll on but I do!

February 02, 2016

I really like this anti-perspirant! It is very gentle on my skin and provides good odour and wetness protection. It feels like it has moisturizing qualities, too (although I don't know if that's what it's specifically designed for). Best of all, it is scent free which is important to me because (a) I find scented products can be drying and (b) it never conflicts with any other scented products or fragrances I might be wearing. No parabens either! Definitely a staple in my bathroom.

January 27, 2016

This is one f the better deodorants out there. Gentle on skin and protects against BOTH wetness and odor quite well.

June 12, 2015

This has become, BY FAR, my most purchased deodorant. For just under 3$ I couldn't ask for anything better. The only type I do not recommend is the "happy time" scent. It seems to not work as well as the others. I buy this stuff in bulk because I haven't found anything else this good for a better price.

April 27, 2015

best for my sensitive armpits! It really works to help control smell and wetness.

April 25, 2015

This is my go-to anti-perspirant. A nice light scent, doesn't stain my clothes, and leaves me feeling dry all day!

January 16, 2015

Love the scents offered. It also makes my under arms feel like young baby skin again. Now that I've tries it I'm not going back.