NIVEA Soft Intensive Body Milk

NIVEA Soft Intensive Body Milk Reviews

Ranked #1124 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

Triple Action Nourishes Revitalizes Absorbs quickly With Ginkgo, Shea Butter & Vitamin E Discover the smoothest sensation in skin care. Specifically formulated for Dry Skin, Smooth Sensation delivers intensive moisturization in a unique light, fast absorbing formula. Enriched with Gingko Extract, Shea Butter and Vitamin E, it provides Triple Action moisturization for the most touchable skin you've ever imagined: Smoothes and nourishes the skin Revitalizes the skin Absorbs quickly into the skin 24 Hour Moisturization Dermatologically Tested

March 02, 2017

I tried Nivea soft intensive body milk and found it to be a smooth and non greasy body lotion that spreads well and soaks evenly. I felt moisturized and comfortable to put clothes on immediately. Not too strong a fragrance but enough to feel fresh

March 02, 2017

I have super dry skin & this body lotion hydrates my skin so well leaving it baby soft especially straight out of the shower, i recommend especially for sensitive skin!

August 03, 2016

I had received this as a gift. I have always loved the Nivea scent through the years. This body wash made my skin feel soft and smooth. I have not found one that has done that before! Highly recommend.

January 21, 2013

nivea milk lotion is very good body milk . its feels great on your skin .

May 20, 2012

This lotion absorbs fast and makes both mine and my childrens skin soft as ever! My only complaint is that I am not too fond of the scent..

April 27, 2012

This is the best moisturizer cream I have EVER used. NIVEA soft intense body milk. Absolutly a must have ! My skin feels like silk after I apply the Nivea cream..I always apply morning and night and everytime I shave my legs. Non greasy...quick absorbing and 100% moisturizing. LOVE IT !

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Quantico

R3Bean added a new review for
    Cookina Parchminum

marianasuzeau added a new review for
    Yves Rocher