NIVEA Stress Protect Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

November 13, 2016

I have been using this product for a year now and it absolutely works.
All of Nivea's deodorants are excellant and I will definitely continue using them as the price is affordable.

September 27, 2016

I always struggled to find an anti-perspirant that actually prevented sweat and this one does the trick. It works all day and has a nice smell to it that isn't overpowering. Sometimes it can apply too thick but I think that may be only when it's warm and the product softens. It would be nice if it didn't because it doesn't work as well when not applied properly and leaves white marks. However, the majority of the time it works perfectly and does more than what more expensive anti-perspirants have tried to do.

September 07, 2016

Three words: Best Deodorant Ever! I find that most deodorants never last long, and that most of them leave deodorant clumps in my armpits. I found this deodorant to be super smooth on my underarms, and to be very long-lasting no matter how much sweating I do.

September 03, 2016

Ce deodorant porte tres bien son nom car en cas de stress il est toujours au rendez-vous. En ce qui concerne l'odeur elle n'est vraiment pas trop concentré il n'intervient donc pas avec votre parfum, comme tout les produits Nivea. C'est vraiment mon deodorant de premier choix.

June 15, 2016

Works well, smells nice typical nivea mild fragrance. Very soft , only thing that i did not like but may be its me its curdls in creases like a little white balls not sure how to explain it

April 07, 2016

This deodorant smells very nice and does exactly what it claims. I use this deodorant every time I go to the gym and especially when I have a test. No matter how stressed i get the deodorant stays strong and keeps me smelling fresh! The only complaint I have is that it takes a couple minutes to fully dry.

April 04, 2016

I have been searching for a good anti-perspirant for a long time and i never found anything that works for me, since I do tend to sweat a lot even when I am cold (weird I know). When I tried this I literally fell in love. It works very well and I have not yet had a problem with it. It does stain white a little but it works amazing if you do sweat a lot I would definitely recommend it. Stays on all day and it's a nice creamy formula that goes on quite easy.

March 09, 2016

I do like it, it has a nice smell. It's a fair price, however sometimes I do still find myself sweating a lot during busy days when I running off my feet. I would use it again though because it does work most of the time.

February 23, 2016

I can't tell if this anti-perspirant works better than all the other once on the market. I have been using it for a few weeks, I think I still perspire just as much as I did before starting using it,

February 23, 2016

I really enjoy Nivea stress protect anti perspirant. I enjoy the varied scents. I prefer the solid formula. I do not find it irritating on my skin. It is a fair price.