No Name Aluminum Foil Pans Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 102 in Bakeware & Cookware

1.5/5

October 11, 2016

I have used these in the past, especially when I first moved out of my parents house. The first one ever was for a turkey dinner for me and my room mates. I poke holes in the bottom of it with a fork while trying to get at my turkey. It was a mess. It also bent all up and was all wobbly when I tried to take it out of the oven. Forget now trying to put on stove element to make gravy with all the holes .

Recently I bought an aluminium square cake pan. I swear the cake tasted like hot aluminum. I do know that aluminum products can have side effects. I do't' recommend these aluminum pans at all.

You can go to the Thrift or 2nd Hand stores and there are plenty gently used pots, pans, cake pans etc for probably less than you paid for this floppy aluminum one. Then you can re-donate it when your done. Its a win win for me.

May 02, 2016

After reading the other reviews it seems that people either love them or think they are waste of money.

I agree with both!

First of all, the quality is great for what it is... an one use, disposable pan. We often buy these if we are cooking something to bring to a friend or families house for a get together. All you have to do is make your meal and not worry about remembering to bring home your dish (or break it!)

However, I'd much rather just invest in a good set of pans and reuse them!!

May 02, 2016

These are super cheap and very convenient, I love to use these when I'm preparing food to take else where or if I'm having a cookout in the back yard. No cleaning up and you can cook and serve all in one pan.

0.5/5

October 16, 2015

Sure I know they're usually $1.00 but it's a waste of a dollar; more actually because you have to buy them over again.I'd rather just have regular cookware.