Not Your Mother Déjà Vu 'Do Style Extender

Not Your Mother Déjà Vu 'Do Style Extender Reviews

1 review
Ranked #650 out of 2162 in Hair Care

May 25, 2015

I got this product to test and review and I'm glad I did. It's not a product I would have bought on my own but now that I have tried it I'm hooked.

What this product does is extend your washed and styled hair until your next wash. It keeps your hair smelling nice, keeps it from getting oily, Frizzy and just a fresh wash hair look even if it's been a couple of days since you actually washed it. So this eliminates dry shampoo for me, because it works better and does not give my hair that chalky feel like with dry shampoo.

The smell reminds me of when I get out of the salon. it's nice fresh and a little fruity. The cream applies easily and you can use it on damp hair or dry. It works the same either way but I recommend damp hair since it also seems to de tangle mine. They advise to blow dry to set your style. I air dried and blow dried and loved both results.

You don't need much of the product so your tube will last awhile. I definitely recommend the Déjà Vu 'Do Style Extender and I'm so grateful that I was introduced to such a great product.