Novex Brazilian Keratin Hair Food Reviews

Ranked #953 out of 2161 in Hair Care

August 05, 2016

First of all I really love the fact that this hair care product is not tested on animals. It also can be used on all types of hair. @Novex Brazilian Keratin Extra Deep Hair Care Treatment Cream contains Vitamin E and is to help protect and repair damaged, brittle and dry hair. I just applied on my hair massaged it through and left it on for 3 minutes I rinsed well and towel dried my hair styling as usual. It really is a deep conditioning hair mask it left my hair smooth , shiny and very soft. I was very impressed with this @Novex Hair Care Product.

July 04, 2015

Fantastic product for your hair! Makes hair so soft and smooth and shiny! Hair feels like you just paid a lot of money at a hair salon. I did apply it before shampooing on dry hair not to have to get in and out of shower, worked all the same. I got a decent size sample in Beauty Box 5 and now definitely buying a full size! A+++

October 07, 2014

After using this product I felt that my hair was very nourished. I did not find my hair to be as soft as it is normally. My hair was super shiny and very manageable.

August 25, 2014

For all types of hair, extra deep hair care cream with vitamine E with a PH of 3,5 . My hairs are fine and colored . I do hair mask twice a week . This mask was ok but not phenomenal ! A lot of chimicals ingredients..