Noxzema Plus Moisturizers Deep Cleansing Cream

Noxzema Plus Moisturizers Deep Cleansing Cream Reviews

Ranked #468 out of 712 in Facial Cleansers & Exfoliators

Deep Cleans, Dissolves Oils, Won't Overdry. Normal/Dry-Plus Moisturizers. Noxzema Plus... that Noxzema deep clean with added moisturizers. For clean, healthy looking skin, use Noxzema every time you wash. Noxzema plus gives you that trusted Noxzema deep clean with added moisturizers to condition skin. You can feel Noxzema working as it removes dirt, oil and makeup without over drying. The water-based formula with Camphor, Menthol and Eucalyptus tingles and refreshes skin, leaving it feeling clean, soft and smooth. Beyond daily cleansing, try Noxzema to cool overheated skin.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

KatelynRose1984
Jan 22, 2013

Not a fan of this product. Although I love the tingle feeling it creates, but I found that it really irritated my skin. It has a stronger perfume scent, so I'm leaning towards that being the cause. I wouldn't use this product again.

Jan 22, 2013

It makes your face tingly when you put it on but it feels nice because it's refreshing in a way. I love the way my face feels after. It's smooth and smells nice.

gothickelly
Apr 28, 2010

Love this stuff, its the only product that doesnt over dry, and doesnt leave an oily residue on my face. Its a powerful cream, goes deep in my pores, washes away clean, well worth the $5 it costs

late_night_surfer
Mar 17, 2007

I used this a couple times when i was younger, it didn't work very well. I find the perfume oil in it irriated my skin and didn't help with the breakouts. Loved the tingly feeling though. A few years ago I came by a free sample of the product again- and decided to try it as a foot-wash type of thing. It's a cool feeling between the toes and is great for pedicures.

LLGirl
Jan 07, 2007

Oh my god! Noxema is the classic face cleanser. it smells clean and work so nicely on skin. it will NEVER go out of styoe. i abolutelyLOVE this product. it's refreashing, clean and classic. its awesome. pleas buy it!

Naya
Aug 01, 2006

It prevents breakouts and helps diminish them quickly

Madrukus
Jul 25, 2006

It has a little tingly feeling and isn't too oily or doesn't dry out my skin