Noxzema Plus Moisturizers Deep Cleansing Cream

Noxzema Plus Moisturizers Deep Cleansing Cream Reviews

Ranked #543 out of 801 in Facial Cleansers & Exfoliators

Deep Cleans, Dissolves Oils, Won't Overdry. Normal/Dry-Plus Moisturizers. Noxzema Plus... that Noxzema deep clean with added moisturizers. For clean, healthy looking skin, use Noxzema every time you wash. Noxzema plus gives you that trusted Noxzema deep clean with added moisturizers to condition skin. You can feel Noxzema working as it removes dirt, oil and makeup without over drying. The water-based formula with Camphor, Menthol and Eucalyptus tingles and refreshes skin, leaving it feeling clean, soft and smooth. Beyond daily cleansing, try Noxzema to cool overheated skin.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

KendraZuzu
Jun 14, 2014

I am going through Clarus therapy (aka Accutane?) From one day to the very next (literally,) I'd still be way too oily to having what I call "burn marks" in the center of my forehead, down the strip of my nose, and on my chin, but ONLY where your chin jusssst touches your neckline.

I have been in therapy, what, about 3 months? It is for these burn marks that I purchased the Noxzema. Let me 1st tell you what I tried BEFORE it: (Laughable part) SEVERAL dermatologist's samples from his office, TWO prescription-strength tubes of cream, 3-4 other tubes of also prescription-strength cream from my Mom from their house that had been used on various other types of dermatological conditions, and, most recently, NIVEA.

The NIVEA I loved, only thing is one day in conversation it came up and was presented to me that for the problems with the excess oil I am still having (you could literally still wring my forehead OUT,) that the "ZEM" or "ZEMA" in "NOXZEMA" would definitely help dry that all out (meaning the zinc or whatever that classic ingredient is.)

So this is Night 1 with the NOXZEMA Plan, coming off of NIVEA. If it doesn't work, I've lost about 8 bucks, maybe added extra problems with excess oil for a few weeks or month or two, and can give the tub away. Actually, I wouldn't be able to give it to anyone I know, and even donations wouldn't take it, so this could be an 8 dollar night that sets me back 2 months, but Whatever! You know what I mean?

KatelynRose1984
Jan 22, 2013

Not a fan of this product. Although I love the tingle feeling it creates, but I found that it really irritated my skin. It has a stronger perfume scent, so I'm leaning towards that being the cause. I wouldn't use this product again.

Jan 22, 2013

It makes your face tingly when you put it on but it feels nice because it's refreshing in a way. I love the way my face feels after. It's smooth and smells nice.

gothickelly
Apr 28, 2010

Love this stuff, its the only product that doesnt over dry, and doesnt leave an oily residue on my face. Its a powerful cream, goes deep in my pores, washes away clean, well worth the $5 it costs

late_night_surfer
Mar 17, 2007

I used this a couple times when i was younger, it didn't work very well. I find the perfume oil in it irriated my skin and didn't help with the breakouts. Loved the tingly feeling though. A few years ago I came by a free sample of the product again- and decided to try it as a foot-wash type of thing. It's a cool feeling between the toes and is great for pedicures.

LLGirl
Jan 07, 2007

Oh my god! Noxema is the classic face cleanser. it smells clean and work so nicely on skin. it will NEVER go out of styoe. i abolutelyLOVE this product. it's refreashing, clean and classic. its awesome. pleas buy it!

Naya
Aug 01, 2006

It prevents breakouts and helps diminish them quickly

Madrukus
Jul 25, 2006

It has a little tingly feeling and isn't too oily or doesn't dry out my skin