NuMe - Silhouette
Good

NuMe - Silhouette Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 77 in Flat Iron

October 13, 2016

I received this hair straightener for free when purchasing a curling wand and I am so happy with it! I love how you can adjust the heat settings. My favourite part about this straightener is that it is dual voltage so I can travel with it just using a simple plug converter and don't have to worry about my hair catching on fire. This straightens smooth and does not catch/pull when clamped as other straighteners do.

May 04, 2016

I absolutely love this hair straightener!!! I've had many expensive hair straighteners that didn't work half as amazing as this one works on my hair. I also only ended up paying $18 for this one as I found a pretty amazing promo code by searching on google before making my purchase. I totally recommend this hair straightener

January 11, 2016

Got this on sale for Black Friday at an absolutely amazing price. My daughter and I both have thick thick hair and it works quite well! Impressed with NuMe.

November 23, 2014

This is THE BEST flat iron I have ever used! I have thick, and I mean THICK, hair and I can have it straight in 20 minutes! Heats up fast, you can control the temp and it comes in oh so pretty colours! This is a must have for any fashionista!

November 20, 2014

One of my favourite hair straighteners. It comes VERY close to my CHI Nano, but this is inexpensive if you use promo codes. It's lightweight, gets the job done very quickly and it's stylish. Definitely recommend it.

November 03, 2014

I usually wouldn't buy a straightener since I have straight hair. However, this came with the Titan 3 ($250 regularly on its own) and I got the pair for $137. This is regularly $169 by itself, so it was perfect deal really. I use this to try and help calm my flyaways and it works very well! It doesn't take any time to heat up, and has variable heat settings.

R3Bean has started a new forum topic