Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque First Expression Lines Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 183 in BB Creams

January 07, 2015

The Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque First Expression Lines is a good cream if you need a day cream, but personally, I don't know if this cream is really effective. It is ok if you want a cream with 98% of natural composition. The smell is very good, the texture is light and the sensation on your skin is comfortable.

November 01, 2014

Non-greasy easy to use and fresh, this cream smells wonderful and is light on your skin. I saw improvement in small lines on my face only a few days after starting to use it twice a day morning and night. I love the way my skin feels afterwards and there is no weird ingredients and chemicals so that's even better.

October 10, 2014

I use the light version of it for the meantime before winter comes, it's been working good . It does destress the face , hydrates well also. The smell is a bit strong to my taste ...
And 50$ It think is a bit too expensive, but that's my opinion !!

October 25, 2013

Bon Produit pour les premieres rides. Il est soyeux Et efficace, par contre il laisse une sensation de lourdeur sur la peau.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products